Flustered(Dreamnotfound)

Made on:23rd of January 2021
Published : 23rd of January 2021

Dream was never to one receive compliments often. He was usually the one giving people compliments, receiving was never something he was fond of. Yes he felt thankful when someone would get something for him but he just felt bad or veryyy emotional when they would.

When Dream and George got together, Dream was usually the one to compliment George, making him feel loved. He never had a problem with George not returning the affection but once when George had complimented his nails after he got them painted by Tommy, he completely shut down.

George was now clearly abusing that privilege, not complimenting Dream as much as Dream would to him but just enough for him to see a flustered Dream often.

They were currently sitting on the bed, Dream was leaning against the bed's headboard while George was straddling him, Dream's legs were cradling George's back. They had just recently had sex and were now coming down from their highs, it took an absurd amount of time to get into this position comfortably, because of George's lower half hurting a little.

They were both shirtless, and sweaty but had the mind to put on some boxers, wincing at the unwanted friction on their. . . take a guess.

Dream was looking up at the ceiling, rubbing the lower lower part of George's back while George was outlining each one of Dream's abs, merely spaced out.

"Your abs are pretty"
"Hm-? Oh, uh thanks" Dream said, feeling the blood rush to his cheeks, his dick worn out.(👍)

George smirked as he looked at Dream's face, seeing the red even if Dream was looking up. George grabbed the sides of Dream's face gently as he pulled it down to face him, Dream was confused but since he was still recovering from George's last comment he didn't question it.

"Your freckles are like stars~"

Even if George went into subspace during intercourse, he wanted to spread his love a little, in not so slurred words.

"How are they stars George?" Dream said, fondly exasperated at the  boy's antics, now pulling George closer to him.

"They are the highlight even in my darkest times~" George said, his love for poetry resurfacing.

"O-oh? We-ll you're pretty glowing yourself" Dream said, trying not to turn to mush at the boy's touch, he's never felt so loved.

"Of course I am! But you're even prettier~"
"N-o you are!"
"No you are the prettier one!"

Word Count: 484