Library(Fundywastaken)

Made on: 16th of January 2021
Published: 24th of January 2021

Suggested by: @J___Seph         +         @LifeBeCringe

I know @J___Seph suggested lime but I wanted to make it sfw since it has age regression in it. Age regression isn't ageplay, those are two entirely different things.

Ageplay = kink
Age regression = way to deal with stress/trauma

To sum up the chapter since I don't want people to think that they are ageplaying. Dream wants to leave library, Fundy doesn't want to leave. Dream convinces Fundy the only way he can 

(I am listening to "girl in red - bad idea" while writing this)

It wasn't uncommon that Fundy would have to walk home late, he was one of those students who prepare for the tests a month before. He always felt uneasy when walking home alone so he started asking/forcing his boyfriend, Dream, to come with him to the library.

"Foxy~ Can we go now?~" Dream whined, wanting to go home before it rains.
"No! I need to find *insert book name*!" Fundy said, scanning the *genre of book* shelf.

Dream huffed and settled for looking outside, admiring the rain, he loved the 'pitter patter' of the rain. He was just about to fall into a peaceful sleep when, rudely, a loud "thump!" woke him up.

"I found it!" 

Dream responded in a hum, he had lost interest in what Fundy was saying, he was now just about to give into Fundy's incessant to need to stay in library, before he checked his watch and it responded with; 10:30 p.m.

'what?! has it been that long already?!'

"Fundy. We need to go now" Dream said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder, standing up
"What, why?" Fundy asked, a look of confusion on his face.
"It's getting late and I think this is illegal to be here this late"

Dream looked at Fundy to see his ears drooping, and a frown on his face.

"Come on bubba~" Dream said while grabbing both of Fundy's arms, playfully swinging them side to side.

"I'm an adult! I can do what I want!" Fundy said while crossing his arms.

Dream smirked, knowing how to fix this mess, looking at the look of defiance on his face. He used his sweet voice and said;

"Nooo, you're my babyboy. You do what baba says, don't you??" Dream said, pulling the chair, he once sat on, to him so now Fundy was now stuck in the corner on the chair he was sitting on.

Fundy looked away, trying not to let himself slip. He felt the walls become bigger as Dream kept sweet-talking him, but he only pouted and whispered

"nooo"

Dream smiled and used a happy voice, as if he wasn't torturing Fundy with his voice.

"Yess, you're my precious little boy, my sweet lil foxy. Yes you are!~"

Dream continued to sweet talk Fundy, Fundy only whined out a pathetic, "hnn nooo~". Fundy was obviously slipping into his childlike side.

"Come on~ you wanna be a good foxy, don't you??" 

That's all it took for Fundy's defenses to be broken, he looked at Dream with big doe eyes and a childish smile.

"Hehehe~ meee, I'm your good foxy~" Fundy said, book closed, full attention on Dream.

"Yes, yes you are!~ Now let's go home and watch Elmo, you like Elmo?~"
"Elmo! Elmo!" Fundy jumped up from his seat and bounced on the heels of his foot. 

"Alright, put back the book and let's go!" 

Fundy picked up the book and hummed the elmo theme song while putting the book back. Dream looked out the window and saw mere streaks of the once rain.

'oh, it stopped raining'

Word count: 605