•Short stories Dreamnotfound•

Made on: 8th of November 2020
Published on: 8th of December 2020

George had never been one to be super tall in fact, he's only 5"8 and that led to him being made fun of many times by his friends for not being able to reach the top shelf and for commonly having something out of his reach.

But there is always a silver lining to every situation and George's silver lining was that whenever he was having a bad day he can always count on Dream to make it better. You'll see what I mean if you keep reading :D.

George was currently very stressed out about how he hasn't been able to code for a video even though he has been coding for about 2 hours. George was on the verge of tears when Dream walked in. . .

"Hey George, do you know where --- OH my god are you ok?" Dream questioned while speeding over to him and engulfing him in a tight hug. And that's all it took for George to crack, he sobbed and grabbed onto Dream as if he would disappear into thin air if he let go. Dream caught onto what George wanted and lifted him up and George instinctively wrapped him legs around Dream waist while he was being carried to their bed.

Dream grip was loosening to use his arm to adjust to sit down. George didn't know that and tried to latch around him tighter and pleaded:

"Don't leave. . . please?" George said while looking up at Dream and was surprised when he gave him a soft smile and explained:

"I'm just sitting. . . no need to worry" he said while placing a soft kiss on his forehead, George leaned into the kiss and latched tighter around him. Dream soon sat down on the bed and George was now straddling him and Dream was adorning him in kisses to try and encourage him to tell him the reason of why he was crying. George knew that Dream had to know sooner or later but right now he was content with just sitting there in his embrace.

Scene 2

[George is a neko, he is in Dream's hoodie and boxers ]

George was currently in his cat form and was prancing around the house waiting for Dream to wake up. He was going to wake him up by himself but he was interrupted when he heard footsteps down the stairs. George quickly turned back to a human and ran up to Dream to give him a hug. Dream was obviously taken aback because he just woke up and wasn't expecting anything from George due to him being asleep.

"Sooo what do ya want for breakfast?" Dream questioned as he walked to the kitchen, inspecting cabinets for food.

"Cereal and milk!" George said childishly while holding up his sweater paws to emphasize how much he wanted it. Dream chuckled slightly and started to prepare food for both him and George. After breakfast, they were know on the couch, just messing around, well Dream was on his phone and George was just staring at Dream, he obviously noticed this but decided to ignore it until it was around 2 minutes and it was starting to get creepy.

"Need something Georgie?" 

George nodded and motioned to his head and gave Dream a small smile as if he was embarrassed. Dream was surprised but complied and started to pat George's head what he didn't expect was that he was going to purr. . . .

When he heard George purr, he looked at the brunette and even he was surprised by his actions, Dream gave a small chuckle while George ducked his head down. Dream chuckled slightly and stated:

"It's ok, it was cute!" George meekly looked up and wrapped his hands around Dream's waist pulling himself onto the blonde's lap. Dream was obviously taken aback by this but nonetheless pleased by the action and continued to pet him. Simple to say, he was pleased with his day.

Word Count: 680