Highschool (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 12th of February 2021
Published: 3rd of March 2021

Dream, Sapnap and George were currently going to a coffee shop. They were the typical trio from school, Dream was wearing a football jacket with a green shirt underneath, with a smiley on it, navy blue jeans on, he was wearing a blue sock with clout glasses on them and an orange sock with a fire on it.

Sapnap was wearing a blue panda hoodie, with black sweatpants, a blue sock with a white rectangle with a red outline and a green one with a white blob.

George had a grey hoodie with a white rectangle with a red outline on, black jeans on, a orange sock on with a white headband on it and a green sock with a smiley face in it

Dream was walking all nice and dandy, one hand in his hoodie pocket, while George and Sapnap were bickering about flavours.

"But *insert Sapnap's flavour* is so sour!"
"What how is * insert flavour* sour, it's a drink! I know yours is just pure sweetness, how do you even drink that!?"

George made a dramatic offended sound at the accusation, Dream chuckling slightly.

"Well I'm sorry mister i DoN't TasTE FlaVOUrs, sweet is much better than sour, isn't that right Dream?"

George and Sapnap suddenly stopped in the middle of walking to turn and look at Dream, Dream staying frozen, why did he always have to be in the middle of conversations?

"W-well, I'm gonna be honest. . . I really don't care. . . but like Sapnap's flavour is like wayyyy better. . ."

Dream said, moving his hand around. Sapnap cheered as George just looked at Dream in disgust, clout glasses, slightly tipping off of his head.

"Sorry Georgie~"

Dream cooed, walking up to George. George huffed and turned his back to Dream, wanting to win an argument, and what better way to win an argument than to start another one?

"Ok fine, but the blueberry bagels, taste like shit,"

George snapped, with no malice, Sapnap rolled his eyes, he knew that George was doing this on purpose, but he loved annoying Dream, so why not give into George's need?

"How?! Your 'chocolate muffin' looks like literal shit!"

Dream huffed and walked in between the boys, putting his index fingers on George and Sapnap's lips,

"Ladies, ladies, you're both hideous, now can we actually go to the café?"

George and Sapnap gasped and slapped Dream's hand off of their lips. But they agreed, they did need to eat something, they had skipped lunch. They were now walking together, their hands intertwined, Dream walking the closest to the road, having always been the protector of the two, while George and Sapnap had their hands clasped together.

As they arrived, they were hit with the familiar scent of coffee and freshly made pastries. Sapnap took a big inhale of the air, being quite dependent on coffee.

"Ok, so, I'm going to order, go sit somewhere where it isn't too cold,"

Dream said, taking a glance to the raging A/C in the corner of the room. George and Sapnap nodded at the boy's words, they had no reason to tell Dream their orders, he practically knew them by heart.

Sapnap and George had their hands intertwined as they went to a table seated to the corner. As they sat down Sapnap gave George a cheeky smile, George raising an eyebrow.

"George, you got something on your face,"
"Hm? Where?"

George asked, dusting lightly at random places on his face.

"Right here. . ."

Sapnap said and gave a light peck to George's lips. George's face flared up and he pulled away, giving Sapnap an 'we're in public!' look. Sapnap only lent his cheek on his tan knuckles and admired the flustered look on George's face, Dream now coming with a biodegradable tray, with their drinks.

He was confused by George's flustered look, but when he saw the prominent cheeky look on Sapnap's face, an amused smile took over his face. He placed the tray down and took out the cups for everyone.

Dream drank his cookies and cream coffee-less drink, he was practically addicted to it. George was now sipping on his spice chai tea, and Sapnap was just drinking an iced coffee. George and Sapnap were now talking to each other but Dream was focusing on the older couple that was staring at them.

The older couple hadn't noticed Dream had seen them, Dream now fully turning his head to see the couple. The couple had a look of distaste on their faces, Dream rolling his eyes and simply flipping them off. He heard faint offended noises but he could ignore them, but he couldn't ignore the confused look from Sapnap and George.

"Why'd you flip them off?"

George asked, before taking a sip from his tea. Sapnap doing the same.

"They were being creepy,"

Dream scowled, slightly squeezing the plastic of the cup. Sapnap placed a reassuring hand on Dream's shoulder, Dream immediately untensing.

"Don't worry about them darling,"
"Yea, yea you're right, I'm just being an ass,"
"When are you not?"

George said lightheartedly, Sapnap bursting into laughter near tears. Dream scoffed and said,

"Fine, Sapnap, you're now my favourite boyfriend,"

Word Count: 872