Love (Karlnapity + Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 6th of May 2021
Published: 21st of May 2021

This is a prince Au where:

George and Sapnap are princes who are to be married but they only love each other platonically.

Karl is Sapnap's castle baker
Quackity is Sapnap's castle chef

Dream is George's castle gardener.

It has a happy ending :)

George and Sapnap knew they could never love each other, no matter how many people begged. No matter how many times their parents would force them to bond.

Their love for each other would never excel beyond platonic.
And that was something their parents couldn't bear to understand.

Hours upon hours withered from their grasp as their parents yelled at them for not forcing their hearts to not connect with the other's.

Both of their parents wanted power, even if Sapnap's and George's kingdom was fully at peace.

No wars has happened in fifty years.

But their parents wanted them to be united for power, both pairs wanted their son to have a spouse which had power over the other kingdom.

But it was impossible,

George knew that he could never love Sapnap like how Karl and Quackity loves him.

It was only confirmed when George had officially visited Sapnap's known kingdom.

He knew that he could never be as protective as Karl was when Sapnap would do something reckless.

He knew that he could never replicate the fond look in Quackity's face when Sapnap would begin ranting.

Karl and Quackity would kiss and hug him in private, doing stuff that George couldn't even imagine.

They would sneak kisses and secret hand holds when they thought that no one was looking. (He made sure to immensely tease Sapnap about them).

He knew that he could never be Karl or Quackity.
But his parents expected him to love Sapnap just as much as they did. . .

. . . And Sapnap knew that George could never love him the way that he loves Dream.

He sees the fond look on his face whenever he talking to him, especially when he would start going on about a new flower he wanted to plant.

He knows that when other people rant to George, he takes it like a grain of salt. He gives them advice or dismisses it entirely.

But for Dream? No.

He takes Dream's burdens and makes them his own, makes sure that whatever is making Dream sad is immediately destroyed.

He knows that George looks out his window and watches contently as Dream takes care of the flower beds, sometimes watching fondly as Dream talked to them as if they were people.

Sapnap knows that he will never be Dream.
But his parents wanted George to love him just as much as him.

All of them knew how the story goes, it's been set in stone and it ends with their dear loves being left behind while they played into the facade that they loved each other.

But there was a twist. . .

A very grim one as well. . .

Both of their parents had very well been poisoned a week before the wedding.

They were at Sapnap's castle, having a dinner discussion about how the wedding would play out. 

The murder was oh so well covered up that people were left stunned for ages.

But Sapnap and George knew who killed their terrible parents. And they wouldn't tell for millions of gold bars.

Karl and Quackity were the only one serving food that night.
And Dream had already dug an unusually large hole in the castle's garden.

People expected the princes to be devastated about their parents' death.

But they were beyond ecstatic.

They could now live together, happily ever after. Forever wrapped up in their lover's arms

The end.

Word Count: 620

Dark, but I like it.