•Kisses (Fundywastaken)•

Made on: 13th of December 2020
Published on: 24th of December 2020

It was a cold winter day, the window were frosted, floors covered with snow and lovers appreciating each other's existence. The pair was currently cuddling in front of a glorious fire, representing the fire in their hearts.

They shared a blanket, showing their willingness to protect one another, and a warm cup of hot chocolate showing that humans need sustenance and that starving yourself isn't healthy also that carbs aren't the devil. The duo was just staring at the fire, a comforting silence blanketing them.

There were no words to be said, the silence did it for them. The pair never had a doubt in their mind that they would be together forever, the blond of the two looked over at the fox hybrid he married, and melted internally at the image in front of him.

He was staring at the fire, illuminating him perfectly, his plump lips curled into a sweet smile, his eyes fluttered shut as he leaned onto Dream as, he trusted Dream not to let him fall. Dream smiled at the sight and lifted his palm and tilted Fundy's face towards his.

Fundy looked at Dream with half-lidded eyes, looking like he had been woken up, with a stupidly big grin on his face. Dream had to suppress a coo and leaned into Fundy's lips and placed a delicate kiss upon his lips.

They both smiled into the kiss and slowly progressed, Fundy climbed into Dream's lap, to get full contact with Dream's lips, and wrapped his arms around his neck. There was no need to go fast, to speed up, the had each other and that's all that mattered in that moment.

Dream slid his tongue across Fundy's lips, Fundy giggled before letting him in. There was no lead up, there was no aggressiveness, juts pure love dripping through their actions. Their tongues danced while they went along with the flow

There were a few 'i love you~" in between kisses, while giggling, nothing could make it better.

Word Count: 343