•Kitty George + Puppy Sapnap(Dreamnotnap)•

Made on: 31st of October 2020
Published on: 15th of December 2020

This is an AU where hybrids exist [Dream isn't a hybrid]

Sapnap lazily played with his tail while Dream went for take-out, you may be asking yourself why he isn't with George, you see George was sleeping and he knew that if he went to sleep with George he would most likely keep him awake with his tail wagging. And a grumpy George is not someone you wanna deal with.

"I'm home~"

Sap's head snapped up to see Dream holding a few bags of food and a bottle of soda. Sap quickly got up to help the poor guy looked like he was about to fall over. After they had finally put away everything, Dream was going to go wake up George when Sap stopped him.

"You can't wake George! Are you crazy?!"

"Oh really? Watch me!" Dream challenged, sprinting up the stairs. Sap was ready to say ' I told you so' but what he saw surprised him. . .

There George was in Dream's arms, peaceful, in Dream's hoodie waving his tail from side to side.

"Wha- How did you do it?!" Sap asked dumbfounded.

Dream wheezed before quieting down seeing that it hurt George's ears.

"I wake him up by petting him. . ." Dream stated as if it was it was obvious information. Then it clicked for Sap and he meekly nodded before announcing:

"Now! For food!" ,clapping his hands together. George's ears perked and he carefully lifted up his head and questioned in a soft voice:

"Dreamie got food?". Dream nodded and gave him a peck on the forehead. Sap got a little jealous but he overpowered it with wanting food. Sap quickly unpacked the food and started to take out the food for everyone and Dream prepared the drinks while they left choosing a movie to George.

Finally, they all sat dow the couch with Dream being in the middle with George on his right and Sap on his left, they were watching one of those terrible comedies where they were so bad that they were funny. After a few minutes, they had all finished their food and now here was the hard part. . . who's gonna get up and sacrifice their warmth from Dream to put the dishes into the sink. . .

Dream always ended up doing it because the others would always be in a big fight on who needs to leave Dream. . . and this night was no exception. After, Dream had finally put all the dishes in the sink he arrived by the couch and was flooded with cuddles he was surprised but brushed off as this being their way of saying 'im sorry'.

It was now 10 p.m. and the trio had gotten tired, well Dream got tired, Sap and George were out like a light. Dream had decided that sleeping on the couch would be uncomfy for them, so he picked them up one in each hand and carried them to their rooms.

Scene 2

Sap and George had always loved being pet but not by each other, not at all, they would only be pet by Dream something about the way, his hands raked through their hair and the way he would occasionally whisper loving words into their ears.

You see both Sap and George were sick and Dream was currently taking care of them as if they were babies.

"Dreammmmm!" Sap called out

"Yeah Sap?"

"Huggies!" Sap demanded with puppy eyes so he knew it would work. Dream shook his head and stated:

"I don't wanna get sick baby. . ."

Sap let out a defeated groan flopping back onto the bed. Dream seemed to have taken pity on him cause he sat down on the bed and started to pet his head. Sap's eyes widened before realizing that this was he wanted, attention. Sap hummed and his tail was wagging violently. This went on for 20 minutes, this moment was pure bliss for Sap before. . .

"Dream!. . ." was heard it was George calling from his room, they were in different rooms because two sick people in one room is just the home of germville. When Dream retracted his hand from Sap's head to see what George wanted, Sap let out a slight whine, Dream noticed this and gave his head one more headpat before embarking to George's room.

"What do ya need George?"

George shot up out of bed and made grabby hands. Dream shook his head and told him the same thing that he did to Sap. George gave a small huff and then his ears perked up when he heard feet shuffling towards him. Dream then sat right next to George but still maintaining a good distance and extended his hand to scratch right behind his ears, knowing that that was the spot where he felt the most pleased. George unconsciously leaned into the touch and started to purr every now and then.

Word Count: 836