Different (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 13th of March 2021
Published: 23rd of March 2021

Suggested: Krysteetuckz

George had heterochromia, more like gaychromia
but, he was very insecure about them. He would be praised about his eyes by his family when he was younger, but the praise would only come from his family, he had both a brown and blue eye.

Everyone else would either whisper about him or outright say they thought he was weird. He began to hate his eyes, he wanted to just hide them, he wanted them to be normal.

So he began to hide them with goggles, his parents were the first to notice the change but once he said that 'he thought the glasses were cool and trendy', they got off his case.

He went out with the goggles and felt amazing, no one was staring, whispering, and the children that used to humiliate him had forgotten him.

He had made friends with Dream during his goggles 'phase' and surprisingly Dream didn't ask anything about the goggles, mostly because Dream was wearing his mask.

Even during their relationship, George didn't take off his goggles, even when Dream trusted him enough to show his face.

Dream didn't push but it was obvious he was wondering what was under the goggles. George had began to think that it was unfair that Dream had shown his face and George hadn't shown him anything.

So, he bought himself brown contact lenses,

When he showed his fake eyes, Dream had obviously showered him in praise about his eyes, he felt so appreciated that he had never bothered to tell Dream the truth, if he did know the truth he would leave

George didn't want him to leave

It was now the nighttime and George was taking out his contacts, he always went to sleep earlier than Dream and when he would open his eyes to look at Dream during the night it would be too dark to suspect a thing.

George had set his alarm and was now comfortably sleeping in Dream's arms, little did he know that he put it two hours later.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Dream woke up because of a piece of light peeking through the one open piece of their curtains. He yawned and carefully stretched, feeling something move against him.

He looked down and saw George curled into him, his hand curled into one akin to a cat, his hair disheveled but still really cute, his facial features were usually scrunched but now they were fully relaxed, his pink lips were slightly parted.

Dream smiled at his boyfriend and leaned down to place a small kiss to George's forehead, making the smaller boy squirm slightly. Dream finally understood when he would wake up to George looking at him with love-filled eyes, looking at your loved one was great.

He looked over to his nightstand and saw that the clock was illuminating the numbers

9:27

He made a hum of acknowledgment and turned back to his head back to his beloved. He knew that George was a early bird and would be disappointed in himself for not waking up earlier so he began to lightly nudge the boy.

"Wake up honey, it's late for you honey,"

Dream rasped into George's ear. George began to squirm slightly and push himself away from Dream but Dream's arms were wrapped around him.

He rubbed his finger up and down George's spine, making the boy shiver under him.

"Dreamie?"

George asked in a small voice, slowly blinking his sleep away.

"That's right honey, I know you can wake up for me~"

Dream kissed his forehead and smiled as he saw George's eyes, but there weren't the normal brown, no no

They were brown and blue.

Dream gasped at them and cupped George's face, George looked at him with a confused haze on his face, before his eyes widened.

"No no no no no no no no!"

George screamed as he fell off the bed, covering his eyes with his palms, scrambling to get to the bathroom. Dream shot out of bed and tried to grab one of George's arms to talk but he had already slammed the bathroom door shut.

Dream went over to the door and tried to open it but found out that it was locked.

"Georgie? Please let me in baby!"
"No!"

It was slightly muffled but Dream could hear George slumping to the floor, and his ragged breath. Dream slumped to the floor, his back to the door.

"Precious? Please, I promise your eyes are so pretty!"

Dream pleaded, hope filling him as he heard George shuffle slightly.

"You have to promise me this!"
"Promise you what darling?"
"Just promise me. . . you won't think my eyes are weird?"

Dream softened as he heard George's words become quieter, practically feeling his embarrassment.

"I cross my heart that I won't find them weird, they're realllyyy pretty and it's like super super rare to have eyes like that, which makes them all the more special!"

Dream pleaded with George, smiling when he heard the door unlocking, he stood up and saw George looking at the ground in front of him, refusing to make eye contact.

"Princess~ Can you look up at me? I wanna see my little pretty princess~"

Dream stooped down slightly to see George blushing, poorly hiding his little smile.

"I know I already said it but, promise me you won't find them weird?"

George asked, looking up slightly, seeing Dream cross his heart again, shyly he looked up and immediately saw Dream smile at his eyes.

Dream swooped in a pulled George in for a kiss, feeling the smaller man slightly tense up but lean into the kiss.

Dream traced a finger over George's spine and felt the man slowly untense, Dream pulled away slightly, feeling George try to tug him back.

"There we go sunshine, calm down, it's just me,"

Dream whispered against George's lip, holding his hips, he felt George let out a shuddering breath at the nickname and pulled Dream closer.

"Perfect, all of you, such a pretty person with such pretty eyes,"
"But--"
"There's no arguing sunshine, none at all,"

Dream warned, seeing George nod his head hazily.

"There we go, all dolled up, pretty eyes and all, how about we go back to sleep, it's too early anyway,"

Dream suggested, feeling George nod against his chest. He tugged George towards the bed where they laid down, cuddling.

"For the record, your eyes are realllyyyy fucking pretty,"
"I know,"

Dream grinned, there was the George he knew.

Word Count: 1123

I know that the request specified that he hid his goggles but I couldn't stand writing that because of the second hand embarrassment so....

Love you, especially my fellow insecure tall people, your height is so fucking beautiful

I have to write an essay, please motivate me ❤