Out (Dreambur)

Made on: 3rd of May 2021
Published: 6th of May 2021

Suggested: Angeloffoxes08

I used Dream and Wilbur only because Techno didn't fit neatly into the story, hope that's ok!

I made Wilbur taller than Dream because ✨tall age regressors ✨ are valid. But Wilbur is like 3 inches taller.

This has age regression 🐏💙

Dream snickered as he watched Wilbur point out all the adorable, petite toys in the shop.

They had originally came here for some clothes and probably some food if they stayed long enough, but they innocently got sidetracked by the bright colours of the shop.

"Dream, look at this,"

Wilbur said bluntly, tapping him on his shoulder, pointing at one of those terribly made baby dolls directed towards little girls.

Dream hummed and made a dramatic cringe face when he saw it, the fake lashes were falling off and the baby didn't even stand upright. One of the eyes were even half-lidded.

"Does this look like a fucking child?"

Wilbur snatched the box and held it up for Dream to see, handing it to him

"It doesn't even have a red shirt, or a disc. . . nope! Not a child!"

Dream deemed, dramatically handing it back to Wilbur for him to place. Wilbur chuckled at Dream's remark and placed it back on the shelf.

"Aight, we've spent too much time here, it's almost lunch. Wanna leave now?"

Dream asked, looking at his phone for the time

11:49

"Nah, I wanna check it out a little longer, pleeeaassseeee?"

Wilbur pleaded, already knowing he won when he used his puppy eyes.

Dream huffed and tried to get the blush on his face under control, he didn't.

"Fine, just don't get lost, I'm gonna talk to the cashier,"

Dream walked off and leaving Wilbur to happily explore,

Damn extroverts

He thought to himself while looking at the toys, occasionally feeling some of the crinkly animals.

But one of them caught his eyes.

It was a majorly fluffy blue sheep. He was sure that it was the fluffiest one in the store.

It was already playing to his likes with the specific deep shading of blue, he was already teetering on the line of littlespace.

But when he buried his fingers in the soft locks, he was viciously plunged into littlespace.

He picked the sheep up and hugged it to his chest and giggling slightly.

He wants this one!

Maybe Dreamie would get it for him!

He eagerly wobbled to where he knew where his Dreamie would be, by the cashier with the weird goggles.

"Dreamie!"

Wilbur whisper-yelled, not wanting to interrupt his conversation he was having with the cashier. But he really wanted to talk to him.

Dream gasped and instantly apologized to the cashier for his sudden leave while he walked over to Wilbur, hiding in the other aisle.