•Skeppy is quite clumsy(Skephalo)•

Made on: 6th of December 2020
Published on: 31st of December 2020

skeppy was quite the clumsy character, contributing to his child-like personality while bad was the one who always had to kiss his cuts and bruises better, though he never minded kissing the cuts, he thought that kissing them wasn't discouraging skeppy from doing those actions, he, in fact, thought that the kisses were encouraging the behaviour.

"come on bad!!"
"be careful geppy!!"

they were currently on a playground, due to skeppy's begging. they were both on the swings and skeppy was swinging really high while bad was swinging like a normal person on the swing. skeppy was obviously trying to impress bad with his 'amazing' skills of balance, bad obviously didn't buy it because he's seen the boy trip over thin air. while he was staring off into the distance, he heard an 'ow' come from the left of him and it was skeppy. lying on the shitty floor, grasping his left arm for dear life.

"geppy!"

bad rushed over to skeppy's aid and rolled up his sleeves and realized that he had bruised his left arm, bit badly, but not dramatic. bad visibly winced at the mark and looked at skeppy only sported  a look that can only be described as pure pain. bad knew what he had to do, he carried him to the public sinks, though they were disgusting they had clean enough water, when they washed the blood out bad grabbed one of his spare band-aids and wrapped it upon the cut. as soon as they were finished, skeppy frowned

"what'd wrong muffin?"
"you didn't kiss it. . ."

bad fondly rolled his eyes and delicately placed his lips on the wound. skeppy visibly lightened up after the action and was back to his bouncy self.

"no more going on swings for you, for the rest of the day."

skeppy nodded and hugged bad in a form of an apology and bad gratefully took it in stride. though bad said that they couldn't go in the swings anymore, they hung around in the playground until nightfall. then proceeded to gaze upon the stars.

Word Count: 352   
Sorry for it being so short!!