•Neko George wants love (Dreamnotfound)•

Made in: 16th of November 2020
Published on: 28th of November 2020

Dream had always been a hard working character and that was never a problem for him until, he met George, he wasn't annoyed that George needed love, in fact that was what he signed up for when George became his boyfriend but sometimes. . . you just need to work without having a cuteness overload, you know?

Today was one of those days where Dream would be in his work room and wouldn't come out till lunch, it was never a problem for George but today he was feeling very needy. So as any reasonable person, he walked up to Dream's work room and carefully opened the door, peering inside. 

The blonde was clicking away at his keyboard like there was no tomorrow (me while writing this story) and staring at the screen like an emotionless zombie. Quiet as a mouse, George crept over, behind Dream's chair and slung his arms around Dream's neck, Dream was obviously taken aback and was about to attack the culprit but halted when he realized that it was George.

"Hey honey~ Need something??"
"a-attention. . ."

Dream merely smiled at the request and spun around in the chair so quick he was sure it caught whiplash, since it was unexpected George fell forward onto Dream's lap, completely stunned.

"Enough attention?~"
"Mhm~"

George nuzzled his head into the crook of Dream's neck and wrapped his arms around Dream's neck, pulling him impossibly closer. Dream greatly accepted the affection and wrapped his arms around George's waist  doing the same motion. 

They both just sat there basking in the feeling of pure passionate love. Though, Dream was enjoying the embrace he needed to finish his unedited videos while slowly moving George off of his lap he was rotating his chair so he could face the screen once again. Realizing what was happening, George tightened his grip and raised his head up only to say:

"s-stay~"
"I need to edit~"
"i'll stay on your lap."
"George, my heart is already melting, give me a break!~"

George chuckled at the last statement but pouted at the rest and gave a small peck on Dream's lips to see if that was enough for him to let him sit on his lap. Surprisingly, it was! They were now editing together, George occasionally asking for a kiss and getting what he asked for.

Word Count: 396

Hi, to all my kids, legally adopted or not, I have made some 🍔🍟🥪🧁. Try them, I promise they're not poisoned.  Also *pulls out a snickers* how's your report card??