(Dream + Ranboo) (Sibling/ Hybrid AU)

Made on: 23rd of January 2021
Published : 26th of January 2021

Dream -
Mutation =  Wings
Age - 16

Ranboo -
Mutation = Half enderman 
Age -  10

This is my AU soo. . . since Ranboo had been neglected in his life, that had stunted his growth and made him a small enderman. 

Alot of other mcyts will be making an appearance but the main focus is Ranboo and Dream.

Dream and Ranboo weren't blood-related siblings. When Dream was twelve, and Ranboo was five, he found Ranboo in a cave,, lying there helpless, looking as if he had been left for the dead. Dream was about to leave Ranboo, because he surely couldn't take care of another person, he had learnt that empathy couldn't save him. But he couldn't shake the memories of how he was in the situation a few years back.

Dream carefully approached the poor boy and when he squatted down to try and pick him up, the boy immediately latched onto him, the boy's arms wrapped around his neck and  his legs were now wrapped around his torso, due to the boy being abnormally small. 

Dream immediately softened his expression as he noticed the cuts and bruises on the boy's arm. 

"Hi bubba. . . what's your name?" Dream asked, watching the way the boy's ears perked up at the soft question. 

"r-ran-boo"
"That's a nice name, wanna come home and see some friends of mine?"
"friends?"
"That's right bubba, friends,"

On the way down the mountain that Dream had climbed for resources, they talked about what kind of people would be meeting, Dream told them about Techno, George, Sapnap, Wilbur and Fundy and Phil Tommy and Tubbo.

Ranboo was getting overwhelmed by the amount of people, but his worries were slightly eased when Dream reassured that the people he was friends were decent. They reached a forest and Ranboo began to hide his face in Dream's shoulder, not wanting to see the haunting darkness.

"Uhm-? Bubba, we're going up,"
"Up?"
"Mhm! Hold on!"

Dream said, looking up at the ladder slowly lowering down. Ranboo hid his face in Dream's jacket, not wanting to see the sun either. It ended with Dream in a tall tree, that would've never been seen by Ranboo, due to his height.

'Oh! Dream lives in a treehouse?'

Ranboo looked around and saw no other place that they could go that wasn't trees .Dream knocked on the door and was immediately greeted by a firm hug by a small looking fox.

"Hi Fundy! I got a friend!"
"Really?!"
"Yea! But you will only be able to meet him if you let me in!"

Once Dream had entered the spruce house, there were various weapons lying around, few potions on display, there was a small kitchen but just enough for there to be food,

"Dream!"
"Dream!"

Dream looked to the right of him, Ranboo hiding due to the noise. There was a cat hybrid, who had clout glasses, accompanied  by a dog hybrid who had a flame on his shirt.

"George! Sapnap!"

The team hugged each other, the two smaller hybrid's tails wagging rapidly.

"Everyone! I got an announcement!"

Ranboo assumed he was the 'announcement'.

"Gather to the couch and I will tell you!"

A pig hybrid went to the couch, followed by a black winged blonde boy, wearing a green and white striped hat. The previous fox boy and the cat and dog hybrid had went to the couch. A pale, almost see through boy could be seen floating, wearing a red beanie, to the couch while a racoon hybrid was yanking a bee hybrid's hand.

When he was introduced to the group, he was scared that this was a game ,all a trap, but when he saw the welcoming smiles. He knew. Maybe not jumping was a good idea 

Word Count: 646

I was seriously debating writing:

"When Dream opened the treehouse doors, he expected smiling faces and a homely atmosphere not hanging bodies and bloodied bats. Ranboo looked at Dream in horror only  to see the taller boy smiling devilishly,

"We'll be friends  forever!~" 

And that's all Ranboo heard before he was stuck with a needle."

But I spared your hearts. Be grateful :D