Rose (Skephalo)

Made on: 13th of March 2021
Published:  16th of March 2021

This is another god AU, where Bad and Skeppy have their own little island to escape from their responsibilities.

Being a god was a hard job, you had to maintain a whole planet and be constantly making sure that it wouldn't wither away.

Skeppy and Bad were the gods of nature. They were once merged into this one god named 'Skephalo' but there were too many responsibilities for 'Skephalo' to manage as the god of nature alone so he split himself into two separate gods. Skeppy and Badboyhalo

Skeppy is the god of vegetation, he makes sure that all of his rainforests are in shape and that the plants are in order to be planted on their newest project 'Earth'.

Bad is the god of wildlife, he makes sure that all the animals on 'Earth' were able to live and survive.

Before they were able to send any of their plants and animals onto Earth, there would be a testing island where they would try out whatever they had created.

But now that they were used to creating certain animals and plants, the island was now used for relaxation purposes.

Bad was on the island, tending to the horse's needs,

The horse was supposed to be sent to Earth to live as a normal horse but Bad had gotten attached to it and named it Roberto.

He carefully fed the horse some hay when he suddenly heard a ping and saw the message:

Skeppy entered the chunk

Bad shook his head fondly, and gave Roberto a pat on the head, carefully guiding him into his stable. He pet the horses mane and gave a goodbye wave, walking towards a small farm he had made to tend to Roberto's needs.

"Bad, I got you a gift~"

Bad turned around from where he was kneeled on the floor to see Skeppy holding a cheeky smile on his face. He nodded, urging Skeppy to go on, standing up in the process.

He waltzed towards Bad and suddenly swirled his index finger in a circular motion, making a rose bush suddenly grow from the ground, where Roberto's food was supposed to be.

He smiled at the rose but huffed at the placement,

"Skeppy, I appreciate it--"
"Do you like it?"

Skeppy asked, leaning his head onto Bad's chest, looking at him with wide, doe eyes

"I do like it but--"
"Will you keep it there. . . forever?"

Skeppy jutted out his bottom lip slightly and wrapped his arms around Bad's neck, Bad huffed, despite the smile on his face.

"No, I'm not gonna keep it there forever,"
"Badddd?~ Do you like the gift?"
"I do like it but-- it's in Roberto's farm,"

Skeppy looked behind him to see the horse neighing at the sound on its name.

"Sooo, you really like it?"

Skeppy teased, carefully brushing his hair over Bad's chin, making the taller man chuckle at the sensation,

"Oh my gosh, Skeppy, what do we need?"
"Gifts. . ."
"Noo, Skeppy, we need fooood,"

Bad said, carefully putting his hands on Skeppy's forearms, Skeppy whined at the mention and pouted at Bad.

"Finneeee,"

Skeppy then swirled around his finger again and made some wheat grow, not even pretending to be mad when he saw the content smile on Bad's face.

"Thank you muffin,"

Bad pulled Skeppy into a slow, loving kiss, making Skeppy giggle as he finally felt the familiar feeling of Bad's lips.

"Sooooo, promise you're gonna keep it forever?"

Bad sighed but looked at Skeppy fondly

"Yea, yea, I could just make another farm anyway,"

Word Count: 597