Shy (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 4th of March 2021
Published: 14th of March 2021

George had flushed, he had recently just gotten a new black skirt, it didn't even reach his mid-thighs. Even if it was so revealing he loved the euphoria it made him feel.

He wanted to show it off to his boyfriend but everytime he tried to bring up his liking to skirts he would cower and change the subject. Now that it was here and there was no turning back.

He sat on the edge of the bed and played with the ends of the skirt, trying to calm his anxiety. He remembered all the times that Dream had supported him through his decisions, it made him giggle as he remembered all of his dumb ideas.

He wobbled to his closet and pulled out of his red, lace stockings. He sat back down on the bed as he slipped them onto his feet gracefully, smiling as he saw his thighs spill out of the fabric deliciously.

He was now wearing a red supreme hoodie, with red, lace stocking and a pitch black skirt and he couldn't feel more confident. He twirled around in it, blushing as he slightly peeked at the red lace panties he had on underneath.

He was about to call Dream to know when he was coming home from his hangout with Sapnap when he heard a whistle from the doorway. He looked up into the mirror in horror to see Dream leaning onto the doorway and looking at George with a smug face.

"D-dream! What- what are you doing?--"

George was cut off by Dream walking up to him and snaking his hands around his waist and pulled him towards himself, earning a squeak and kissed him slowly.

George slumped his shoulders and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him down a little, making Dream chuckle.

Dream pulled away from George, a thin line of saliva still connecting them. Eyes hazy, and lustful

"You look so pretty bubba, all dolled up like a little prince~"

Dream teased, chuckling at the blush that came across George's face.

"Why, just why?"
"Because you're my little princey!"

Dream smiled, swaying George's hips slightly, swallowing the giggle that came from George's voice.

"I thought you were staying with Sap til 11?"
"Yea, but I wanted to see you~"

Dream whined, making a pouty face for George.

"Besides, if I didn't come early, I would've missed this~"

Dream said, twirling the edge of the skirt on his pointer finger.

"Ugh, just kiss me again!"
"As you wish~"

Dream teased, diving in for another kiss, guiding his hands slightly under the skirt.

Word Count: 437

I'm not sure if you guys know but I'm gonna say it anyway---

I started a discord! :)
The link is in my bio, feel free to join! 

Even if you can't join, I still love you because you support my books with your reads, votes and comments!

Aight, love ya  adios

🏃‍♀️