Little Prince (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 7th of April 2021
Published: 5th of May 2021

Anyone ask for Knight!Dream and Prince!George AU? 🙂

This contains age regression 🌸

Dream frowned as he watched his usual bubbly boyfriend be consumed by his amount of work. He knew that soon being the next king was stressful, but everyone had their limits.

He couldn't even get his nightly cuddles because George would be neglecting his own sleep so he could read and sometimes respond to some letters sent from other kingdoms.

George, on the other hand, was terribly overwhelmed. His little side hadn't been out in weeks, and he was beginning to get antsy.

His gear was sitting in the corner of his wardrobe, practically mocking him since he couldn't use it, too many responsibilities.

‖‖‖‖‖‖

It was nighttime when Dream decided to visit George, it was beneficial because in the morning. There was always peering eyes, and noses in their business.

If he went to visit George earlier, there would surely be a maid, watching intently, waiting for the meeting to be over and would snitch to the king if it went on for too long.

Bitches, all of them

And that was the last thing that Dream wanted, if George was to slip after a week of hard work, he needed for it to be more than a measly twenty minutes.

Dream carefully knocked on the prince's door and smiled when he heard a faint 'come in!'.

His smile was quickly wiped off when he saw that George was hiding his face in a small hiding place he created with his arms.

"Sugar, what's wrong?"

Dream asked, pulling a wooden stool for him to sit on. His frown growing immensely when he got a sad whine in return.

Dream tried to pull George's head up but he only got a swat on the arm from George's free hand and a disgruntled whine.

"Come on baby, head up for me?"

Dream began to sweet-talk George, knowing at best, George would slip.

George felt his head be glazed over with something that felt ethereal. He wanted to give into it, but he couldn't, he still had so many responsibilities.

"I can't. . ."
"Why cub? What's wrong, can you tell daddy?"

Dream stood up behind George and his calloused hands met the soft skin of George's forearms.

George had now fully slipped into littlespace, his muffled sniffles were now slightly louder.

" 'M not feeling pretty right now,"

George mumbled, hoping that Dream heard so he wouldn't have to repeat himself, his throat hurts too much.

"Aww, it's ok my little prince, show Daddy your face, Daddy could never think you're nothing less of pretty,"

Dream's words elicited a wet chuckle from the little, as he hesitantly lifted his head to see Dream.

George's face was stained with stray dried tear tracks, his bottom lip was constantly wobbling, and his eyes were pooling new tears that would be released.

"My poor baby, it's ok, Daddy's here and Daddy's gonna make it all feel better,"
"You prom-ise?"
"Daddy promises, now come here sweet pea, Daddy needs to get you out of those big clothes,"