Treasures(Dreamnap) Pt.1

Made on: 30th of January 2021
Published: 11th of February 2021

The masked kingdom was feared far and wide. The masked kingdom were the most powerful part of the world, humans feared them. The humans were especially scared of the queens, yea the rulers are lesbians, what about it? The women never showed their face, always was precise when they were visiting other kingdoms, the masks were plain and simple, a contrast to their clothes.

Humans had tried to overthrow the queens, but they were kept in their place. Below the queens.

The humans now knew, they were the prey and the queens were the predators.

The queens had long vowed that they would be the end of the royal bloodline, but when they found a small, dirty blonde boy, looking as if he had been left for the dead, they couldn't help but break this one vow. The boy was brought up as their own, he was their smile, the queens' sun.

The boy would always help the servants, always be smiling, always having a buried want to go outside of the castle's walls. When the boy was ten, and the morning was fresh, he had on a cloak and climbed the castle's walls, effectively escaping his luxurious cage.

The boy had kept his head down. He wanted to be ecstatic, wanted to be relieved that he finally knew what the outside world was like but the outside wasn't what he imagined at all. It was filled with solemn faces and arrogant people, he smelt the foul scent that belonged to a near smoker.

He hated the outside world, he wanted to be back in his mothers' arms, being told stories about the 'wonderful' outside world but when he was about to sneak back into the castle's walls, he heard a beautiful melody.

His ears perked up as he slowly trudged to the sound, being careful not to bump into the tall men. The sight before him was pulchritudinous, it was a bronze boy, with ravenette hair, with a pink flower crown on his head, with a flute being played through his plump lips, he noticed that the boy's ears were more perked up, signaling that he was a elf.

Dream stared in awe as the boy began to slightly dance to his tune. Dream smiled from under the mask as the boy was showered in dollar bills and coins from various masked people and regular humans. He was about to participate in praising the boy with bronze jewels, when suddenly the boy stretched out his arm to close the prince's palm.

"Don't do that. . . your highness,"

Dream's eyes widened as he quickly retracted his arm.

"Wha-- How?-"

"Only royals have access to bronze. If someone saw you giving me bronze, you'd be robbed for sure. People are full of loathing and jealousy, and I attempt to make it better with my music!"

The boy explained, momentarily pausing to wave his flute in the air.

"I'm Sapnap and you are prince Dream, correct?"

The prince nodded, putting the bronze back into his cloak's pocket.

"Well, it's an honour," Sapnap said while bowing, his flower crown moving slightly.

Dream smiled, it was rare that he trusted people right from meeting them but this elfin was different, he wanted to trust Sapnap and so he did, he figured that he was staring for quite some time and decided to make some small talk.

"Why did you pick up the flute?"
"Oh! It was my mom's favourite and I am a momma's boy.
"Which one?"
"Pardon?"
"Which momma's boy are you, are you mama's boy or mommy's boy?"
"Oh! Do you have two moms?"
"Yea, doesn't everyone?
"No! Some people have two dads, and some people have a mom and a dad!"
"Huh, never knew that!"
"I have a mom and a dad and like I said, I'm a momma's boy!"

They talked to each other until the sun began to set, Dream wished to be with the boy forever but he had to get back to his moms before they lost their minds. They bid their farewells and negotiated that they would meet at a new place, neither wanting to be around the people nor the smoke.

Dream ran back to the lanky walls, when he climbed over the wall he was immediately met by one of his mothers, Celine, hugging him, seemingly to have appeared from climbing down a tree

"Oh my god! Baby where have you been?!"

"I was out and I think I found my queen!"

"Wha- well that's great but that gives you no excuse!--"

"Dream?!" They heard a familiar voice call.

It was Celine's wife, Clementine.

When Clementine had seen the pair by the wall, she immediately took out an ender pearl and threw it at them. The pair had scolded him, more like Celine scolded him and Clementine just agreed with her,

"Wait, wait wait. So you're telling me you climbed that wall, survived in the outside world, and talked to someone?!" Clementine asked, finally up to speed with what was happening

"Mhm. . ." Dream said, suddenly being given a hug and a good job.

"That's really freaking impressive sweetie!"

Celine looked at her wife in shock at her words.

"Wha- you seriously can't be taking his side!"

"Ok listen, he survived out there with no weapons, talked to someone and made a connection with them! That's pretty impressive!"

The pair began to bicker about Dream's actions and came to the compromise that he wouldn't be punished but he would just have to carry a weapon when going outside the walls.

Word Count: 980

Long chapter pog! (◉Θ◉)

If you are wondering why I break up chapters, when chapters are just too long I tend to lose focus and just try to speedrun reading the chapter, and I don't want my readers feeling uninterested in my works.

So yea! ❤

 ❗ THIS IS A PART ONE SO DON'T WORRY ❗

Can I get hug, please? 🌷