Baby(Fundywastaken)

Made on: 5th of February 2021
Published: 21st of February 2021

Suggested by: FlowerBeez

Fundy was currently in little space, he was just playing with axolotl plushie, he was sprawled out over the couch, he was wearing his favourite fox onesie, feeling so protected.

The plushie

Wilbur and Tommy were in the living room with him, taking care of him while he was in little space

Wilbur and Tommy were in the living room with him, taking care of him while he was in little space. Dream was currently editing a video and he didn't want to accidentally get mad at Fundy for disturbing him, it had happened before. Fundy was currently watching 'Octonauts', Wilbur was on his phone while Tommy had gone to the bathroom.

Wilbur was just zoned out and was about to ask Dream if they were off 'babysitting duty'  until suddenly he felt someone pull off his beanie. He frantically looked around, feeling the top of his head, gaze turning to anger, as they laid upon Tommy, cockily holding the rose coloured beanie, waving it side to side, as if Wilbur was a bull.

"Tommy, you fucker! Give it!" Wilbur said, turning off his phone and standing up. Fundy didn't realize what was about to slip out of his mouth but he was so far into little space that he felt so giggly and ecstatic, he couldn't care.

"Fucker!" Fundy exclaimed, flailing around his arms, plush still in his hand, the show was now just background noise.

"Ooooo, Wilbur made the baby cuss!" Tommy said, feigning innocence
"This is your fault!" Wilbur said, pointing to Tommy, rearing up to chase after him, hands balling into fists.
"The hell is it!" Tommy retorted, ready to run, hyping himself to tussle.

Fundy was still so entranced by the loud noises and the need to be loud and express himself, he yelled.

"Hell!"

Wilbur and Tommy were both seething with anger, far too caught up in their bickering to notice Dream coming out of his recording room. Fundy felt arms being wrapped around him as he hid his face in his beloved husband's, and caregiver's, neck. He was being swayed side to side as Dream took him away to his bedroom.

"Bubba, I'm going to need you to wait here like a good little one, can you do that for me bubba?"
"Mhm! Gonna be the b'st!" Fundy nodded, saluting Dream and patiently waiting for him to return,

Wilbur was now chasing after Tommy, the younger boy being surprisingly fast. Dream cleared his throat and watched in hidden amusement as the boys' eyes widened as they trailed onto him.

"If you ever try to corrupt Fundy again, you can find yourselves 6 feet under. Understood?"
"Yep!"
"Affirmative, big man!"

Wilbur and Tommy said, scrambling to get to the door.

"I assume we'll be showing ourselves the door?"
"Uh huh,"

They ran out the door, not wanting to be scolded any longer. Dream huffed and unwrapped his arms, running upstairs, not wanting to keep his baby waiting any longer. He breathed in and out, not wanting to come across as aggressive to Fundy.

As he opened the door he was met with big, doe eyes and a toothy grin.

"Were you good baby?"
"Mhm! I was the b'st!"

Dream nodded and walked over to him, suddenly noticing that something was missing.

"Baby, where's your paci?"
"U'der couch, it dark and sc'ry down there,"
"How 'bout this, we go get the paci, then we could have a cuddling session?"
"Happy!"
"You happy about that baby?"
"Mhm!"

Word Count: 592