Ants (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 23rd of April 2021
Published: 20th of May 2021

Suggested: Krysteetuckz

I randomly remembered the time when you requested that George didn't like ants when little. So figured I'd credit you

This has age regression 🍨

George's fit

George frantically scratched his arms and legs, he could feel them everywhere

He could feel them crawl over him everywhere, their little legs all over him.

He wanted them off, he hated them.

There were red lines all over him, from how hard he was trying to get rid of the ants he thought was there.

The bed he was sat on provided on comfort to him, he was supposed to be playing with his stuffies while he waited for Dream to be finished with lunch, but all he could worry about were the ants that were on him.

"Cub?"

A voice called out to him, it was so recognizable but so unfamiliar.

"Cub, look at me,"

The voice was so demanding, yet comforting. George ripped his gaze from his body and placed it onto a tall lean man.

He was so nice and patient, George liked him.

"I'm Dream, what's your name?"

His tone was soft and careful, just like his demeanor.

"George, they're-they're everywhere!"

George violently shook as he tried to stop himself from scratching off his skin in front of Dream.

"No they're not gumball, whatever they are, can I show you?"

Dream asked, his hands hovering cautiously. George nodded and left his hands at his sides, balling them up.

Dream slipped behind him and the bedhead and slowly began to trace his hands over all of George.

His pale arms, the plush of his tummy, as well as his thighs, and his legs.

George sighed in relief as he only felt the feeling of Dream's calloused hands on him, instead of the grimy little legs of the dreaded ants.

"Feel them still?"

Dream asked softly, acting as if George would leave if he spoke any louder.

"No. . . I don't!"

George giggled happily and wiggled in Dream's grasp, just trying to express his glee.

"Well that's good tater tot, can you tell me what you wanna do? I'll do with anything,"

Dream explained, hearing George hum from beneath him.

"Wan' cuddles, and the touches while show."

George listed off things on his fingers and tilted his head up and back slightly, puppy eyes prominent.

"You like the touches hm? Those make you happy?"
"Mhm! Ver' happy!"
"Ok doll, what show do you want?"
"Scooby Doo!"

Word Count: 429

This is short, sorry

but like I like sleeping 💤