Soft (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 6th of April 2021
Published: 9th of April 2O2I

George giggled as Dream carefully pressed their lips together once again, the feeling being magical.

They weren't exactly sure how this happened, one second they were searching for a movie to watch. Next, George was straddling Dream's lap on the couch, softly making out.

"Pretty little baby,"

Dream murmured as he gently rubbed the plush of George's tummy, taking in the shiver that racked him.

George's arms were wrapped loosely around Dream's neck, there was no need for them to be tense, nothing was going to hurt them.

Their kisses were slow and lazy, as if trying to lengthen the moment.

Their tongues were tied together in a sensual dance that neither could break, they didn't want to anyway.

They didn't have to pull away for air, it wasn't one of those days where Dream was feeling that way. Instead, they only had to pull away when the giggles that were emerging from their throats had to be released.

This wasn't going to be a lead up to anything, there was no roughness. And if there was, it would only be there for sometime before it was reduced to mere candy cotton softness.

Word Count: 242

Sorry babes for this short one ❤

Feeling like shit rn :C

1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
2. CALL YOURSELF PRETTY (NO MATTER THE GENDER)
3. EAT SOMETHING/ DRINK SOMETHING
4. I'M HANGING ON A THREAD AND IT'S YOU GUYS🍨🌸