Puppy(Skephalo)

{Made on: 27th of January 2021}
Published: 29th of January 2021

This is a hybrid AU, hybrids are put up for adoption, they stay as small as a child even as adults.

Skeppy is like twenty

Skeppy was adopted by Bad, he at first wanted to scratch the chestnut boy's hair out, wanted to escape, wanted more than what he was given, wanted to be equal. It took a lot of trust, but eventually Skeppy warmed up to Bad, but only Bad, if any other person would come near him he would try to bite, there had been instances where he almost scratched Bad's sister's eyes.

Skeppy loved to do everything with Bad, everything except bathtime, he hated bathtime. Sure he was a dog but he wanted to not have to stay in a tub of water, he'd rather just play with the sprinklers! Skeppy was currently hiding under the bed, when he heard Bad saying something about him needing a bath.

"Skeppy! Skeppy, baby, where are you?!" Bad said, while combing through the house. Skeppy urged himself to not come out, even if Bad already knew he was pansexual. [ I should be a comedian].

Skeppy looked at Bad study the house, as he saw how long Bad was taking to find him his tail began to wag in excitement that he wouldn't be found.

Bad was about to give up looking for Skeppy, knowing at this point that Skeppy had heard him saying to himself that Skeppy needed a bath, but he heard a light thumping, coming from their bedroom.

Bad carefully suspected the bedroom, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. But as he looked to the side of the bed, he saw a small piece of a nose, peeking out. Bad smiled and shook his head with no malice, he carefully knelt down and lifted up the covers that restricted him from seeing what was under the bed,

There Skeppy was, with his eyes closed and him curled into a ball. 

"Come on Skeppy, come out from under the bed!" Bad said, arms wrapping around Skeppy's small frame.

"Nuuuuu, I don't wanna have a bath!"
"You don't wanna be a matted puppy!"

Skeppy huffed as he was finally ripped from his hiding place and now was being cradled by Bad.

"Come on~ Don't look that way! We'll put on your favourite ducky onesie!"

Skeppy looked at Bad with big doe eyes, and nodded, wrapping his small hands around Bad's neck. Bad smiled and pecked Skeppy's cheek as they went into the bathroom. The tub already had all of Skeppy's favourite bathtoys; rubber duckys, and a toy boat.

Skeppy took off his blue fuzzy hoodie, immediately being whipped by a cold wisp of air. Bad smiled at the boy and went to go get the kettle, the warm water doesn't work so they fill the bath half way with cold water then fill the rest of the bath with the kettle's hot water.

Skeppy was now sat on the edge of the bath, waiting for Bad. Soon Bad came back with the kettle, ordering Skeppy to move as he poured the hot water into the bath. Skeppy jumped into the bath, splashing Bad with an immense amount of water.

"Geppy!"
"Soooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy~"

Skeppy feigned innocence as Bad just giggled and began to lather up the loofa. Skeppy looked at the bubble forming on the loofa and began to wag his tail. Bad looked at Skeppy and kissed the top of his head, effectively making Skeppy ecstatic.

Bad carefully dragged the loofa across the small boy's body, paying attention to his stomach since Skeppy let out a poorly stifled giggle. They were soon finished and Skeppy was now sat on the edge of the sink, towel wrapped around his petite frame, swinging his legs, waiting for Bad to come back with his favourite onesie. 

Skeppy was just about to nod off and go to sleep when suddenly the door opened and revealed Bad holding the popular onesie. Skeppy made grabby hands, making Bad walk faster over to him, not wanting to keep his baby waiting.

The onesie:

Skeppy leaned forward and pecked Bad's cheek, eliciting a flustered chuckle

Skeppy leaned forward and pecked Bad's cheek, eliciting a flustered chuckle. They shared a slow, long kiss only being broken when Skeppy yawned.

"Awww, wanna go nap bubba?"
"Mhm. . ."

Word Count: 730

This has nothing to do with the story but I needed to vent. . .

So you know about the channel called 'Popularmmos' right? Well I thought to myself.

'I haven't seen that channel in a while! Lemme go check it out!'

I typed in the name and saw that Pat and Jen had divorced (I was sad for like 3 hours, I'm still sad✊🏾)

AND CAN I JUST GET A 'FUCK ELENI' CHAIN GOING IN THE COMMENTS

I'LL START IT : 'FUCK ELENI'