ミ✭ Tubboinnit's first day of university✭ミ

Made on: 5th of December 2020
Published on: 12th of December 2020

Tubbo and Tommy had always been friends throughout their entire lives, there even was a time where Tommy had tried to convince Phil to adopt Tubbo. So as you could imagine Tommy was very clingy, even though it would be that Tubbo would be expected to be the clingy one.

It wasn't because, they were close, well that has a part to play but it was because Tubbo was Tommy's first friend, even if Tommy was loud, he wasn't very popular with his peers especially in primary school, so when Tubbo had come into his life, he wasn't letting go of him anytime soon.

Currently, it was the last day of the holidays before Tubbo and Tommy would be going to a new university, they had made sure that they would be in the same dorms, cause only Tubbo could deal with Tommy for the whole year.

"Tubbo! Have you seen my shirt?!"
"Which one?!"
"The one with the bees on it!!"
"It's on your drawers!"
"Thanks!"

Right now, they were packing Tommy's stuff, because Tubbo had already packed because he's organized, they were almost finished but Tommy was being the shit that he was and was purposefully dragging out the time.

"Tommy! We need to get our dorm number!! Let's go!"
"Alright!! Lemme say goodbye!!"
"Ok, I'll be in the car!"

Tommy hugged Phil, tightly, seeing the tears in his eyes almost made him want to stay. But he had to go, he gave a side hug to Wilbur and Techno, almost believing that he saw tears in their eyes.

He rushed out the door, and opened the car and door and carefully slammed it shut.

"You ready?" Tubbo asked, seeing Tommy looking at his house longingly

"Yea, yeah just drive. . ."

Tubbo knew that it was hard for Tommy to leave, he went through the same thing when he had to say bye. The drive to campus was quite melancholy, and awkward, Tubbo tried to lighten the mood but realized that words weren't gonna fix it so. . . he played some familiar music

"Jump in the Cadillac"
"(Girl, let's put some miles on it)"
"Anything you want"
"(Just to put a smile on you)"
"You deserve it baby, you deserve it all"
"And I'm gonna give it to you" 

Tommy's eyes widened,

"Turn that shit off!!"
"Never!!" Tubbo said as he playfully fought Tommy's hand as he tried to reach for the Spotify, surprisingly keeping his eyes on the road. The atmosphere was now lighthearted, just as Tubbo had hoped.

After the chaos had ended, Tubbo eyed to his side to see a faint smile on Tommy's face, he felt accomplished with himself and that's all he ever wanted. 

"Hey Tubbo. . . "

Tubbo made a hum, to signal that he is listening.

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better. .. "

Tubbo smiled to himself

"No problem man. . . you know I always got your back."

When the campus finally came into sight that was enough for Tommy to burst into tears. Tubbo immediately pulled over and began to comfort him..

"Hey, hey. . . we'll be fine... "
"I don't wanna leave them. . .!"
"I know but we gotta, remember what we worked for?"

The tears were soaking through Tubbo's red jacket but he couldn't care less. When the sobs turned into mere sniffles, he pulled away, to see Tommy with puffy red eyes. 

"Ready to go?" Tubbo asked in a small voice
"Let's go-- kick some ass. . " Tommy said, regaining his normal self

Word Count:590