Stream(Dreambur)

Made on: 21st of January 2021
Published: 24th of January 2021

Wilbur doesn't have face cam on, neither does Dream (obvs)

✨Short Wilbur supremacy✨

This involves age regression, not ageplay

Age regression - way to deal with stress/trauma
Age play - kink

Sum up of the chapter: Dream and Wilbur are streaming an event, and Wilbur regresses during the event due to seeing a build of a stuffy he has. They live together

Wilbur's fit

"Dream! These people are a bunch of noobs!""I know right! This is a simple jump, how are they not making it?!"

"I know right! This is a simple jump, how are they not making it?!"

Dream and Wilbur were currently streaming an event, where players had to complete 'dream's easy parkour', the easy part was a fucking lie. They were currently making fun of how many people aren't making the glass pane jumps.

Wilbur wasn't the one streaming but Dream was. Wilbur was now exploring the map, having lost the amusement in watching people die. He was exploring the build battle they had hosted earlier, not seeing all the builds at first due to the speed of the event.

He checked out the builds, there were mainly devils since the theme was 'hell', but there was this one build that had looked like this:

Wilbur had looked at it and deemed it to be like his stuffy, as he kept on looking at it he felt smaller, child-like even. He started to smile to himself as he remembered the fun times he had with his stuffy.

Wilbur flew over to Dream really quickly, excited to show his baba the build.

"Thanks Kelly for the $20! Hi Ariana!" Dream said, while still finding amusement in watching the players fall. He was so focused on the players, he didn't notice Wilbur crouching in front of him. Until he saw the chat, and saw the chat spamming love hearts.

He doesn't pay any attention to Wilbur, but when Wilbur kept on hitting his minecraft character, he payed attention to him. 

"Wilbur?! What do you want?" 
"You aren't paying any attention to me!"

Dream scoffed, making sure the mic picked it up, what was up with Wilbur today? Dream noticed that Wilbur's voice wasn't the usual smooth, caramel like one, it was sweeter like chocolate, and a little more slurred. His eyes then widened as he heard some sniffles come from the other. Wilbur regressed

He quickly pulled up a programmed they coded, it was a website where Dream could mute Wilbur when he accidentally slips. When he was successfully muted, he said that he remembered he had to be somewhere, quickly ending the stream, ignoring his angry chat.

He heard the echoes of slight sobbing from Wilbur's recording room, he threw off his headphones and sprinted to Wilbur's room. He carefully opened the door to see the slightly smaller man curled up in a ball on his gaming chair.

"Button, what's wrong??"

Wilbur didn't respond and only curled into himself more, immediately Dream felt bad for snapping at him and attempted to wrap his arms around him to comfort him. But Wilbur only whined and kicked his leg slightly.

Dream winced and rubbed the part of his stomach where he got kicked and said;

"Button, that wasn't very nice" Dream said, using his 'daddy' voice. Wilbur only looked at him and stuck his tongue out.

"Button. Say sorry or else I'm taking a stuffie for two days" Dream said, crossing his arms but still radiating enough comfort.

"s-sorry dada"
"Good boy! Now you wanna tell dada what's wrong??"
"da-da wasn't giving m-e attention"
"Awwww, sorry for not giving you attention but you have to know that dada was busy,"

Dream said, now hugging Wilbur and swaying them side to side, he wanted to know how Wilbur regressed and looked at Wilbur's screen to see his mc character looking at a build that looked like his stuffy.

"Buttons~ You wanna play with missy pinky?~"
"Mhm! Missy! Missy!" Wilbur shouted, looking up at Dream. Dream wiped Wilbur's tears and picked him up with one arm and carried him to his stuffie basket.

He opened the stuffie basket and picked up 'missy pinky'.

"Wanna watch a cartoon now, button?"
"Looney tunes!"
"Ok buttons" Dream said, placing a fragile kiss on Wilbur's cheek.

Word Count: 738