Mob AU pt.2 (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 20th of January 2021
Published: 24th of January 2021

Sapnap and George were quite protective of Dream, how could they not be? Most players' objective was to kill him. They would accompany Dream wherever he went but they had their own homes to protect.

George had his underwater temple to protect from players, and Sapnap had to stop players from getting blaze rods. Dream was pretty laid back, most players that would make it here would immediately be demolished by a swarm of endermen attacking them.

Even if the players didn't look at the endermen, endermen would still attack, trying their best to protect Dream. Dream was precious to the endermen, he would always put others first, always kind and most of the enderchilden liked Dream a lot.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Sapnap protecting Dream
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Sapnap was much more protective than George, he lived in the Nether which was a step closer to the End. He was roaming around the nether, admiring the blinding lava, as well as looking for players to smite. He was going to visit Dream, his protectiveness kicking in. Once he had deemed the place human-free, he carefully stepped into the portal, suspicious of where it came from.

He swore it was the same portal but it took him to a flower garden with a singular lava pool instead of the desert he had originally made it in. He gazed around and spotted some footprints in the green soil, he swirled his hand around, making a fireball, ready to be  thrown.

Following the footprints, he overheard a conversation between someone and themselves, being alone had made them crazy most likely.

"I'll show them and kill Dream easily, they doubted me but that will change!" The person said while crafting beds. Sapnap smirked and hovered a little higher over the trees, seeing the person gear up in diamond armour. 

Sapnap looked down at the non-binary person, once again we don't assume gender. He played with the fireball with the tip of his finger, imagining how to kill them. He was lost in his daydream and didn't notice the arrow whizzing by his face. He was now hiding behind the leaves as the person deemed that arrow a practice shot.

Sapnap quickly threw the fireball down on the person, watching the person's body disintegrate as they screamed in pain, they begged for forgiveness but Sapnap only laughed and dug his fingers into the person's skull.

They person was obviously soon dead, Sapnap shaking off the blood on his fingers , Sapnap admired their inventory, it was pretty impressive for a player. 

Sapnap picked up a flower that they had, it was a lilac, knowing Dream loved purple flowers but never wanted to bother anyone to get them for him. Sapnap smiled as he imagined the smile on the taller boy's face.

You could almost see the hearts in Sapnap's eyes as he floated to the end portal, carefully holding the lilac, not wanting to set it on fire.

Sapnap jumped in the portal, already used to nausea. As he hopped in, he looked around for the dragon. He was about to ask an enderman for where Dream was before he was scooped up by something or someone from behind.

"Hi boo!~" Dream said, Sapnap's back flush with Dream's chest.
"O-oh hi Dream, could we uhm go sit somewhere, you're kinda dropping me,"

Dream nodded, and kissed the top of Sapnap's head before flying to an obsidian tower.

"I-i got you a lilac!" Sapnap said, proudly holding onto the flower.
"Awww, thank you baba~ I love it!~" Dream said while curling his wings around Sapnap

Word Count: 600