Hoodie (Dreamnap)

Made on: 5th of March 2021
Published: 17th of March 2021

Sapnap was visiting Dream for two weeks, they didn't live together yet anyway, and somehow Dream's hoodies keep disappearing. Of course, he knew that the ones he lent Sapnap would end staying in Sapnap's closet, but even the ones that he wouldn't have given Sapnap would just start disappearing.

Dream was looking around his room, with a white shirt with a smiley face on it and was looking for his green hoodie, he swore he had seen it laying on his desk but it wasn't there. He went out to the living room to see if Sapnap knew.

He walked out to the living room to see Sapnap resting on the couch, on his phone and wearing the hoodie that Dream wanted to wear. Dream huffed and looked at Sapnap with fond eyes, walking up to him and sitting beside him.

"Sapnap, I don't remember giving you that hoodie?"

Dream said, a teasing smile come across his face. Sapnap looked up from his phone to Dream and shrugged, the same teasing smile coming across his face, his brat instincts kicking in

"I don'tttt knoooowww,"

Sapnap said, yelping when he was picked up and placed onto Dream's lap, straddling him.

"You sureeee?~"

Dream asked, again, making a fine blush come across Sapnap's face. Sapnap placed his phone down and cheekily smiled, shaking his head rapidly, suddenly going non verbal.

"Do you promise you'll stop taking my hoodies?"

Dream teased, fake pouting. Sapnap looked at him with innocent doe eyes and shook his head again, making his space buns fall apart slightly.

"Please?"

Dream begged, sneaking his hands under the hoodie slightly, making Sapnap gasp at the cold skin but he didn't relent and still shook his head.

"Pleaseeeeeee?"

Dream dragged out the 'e' and put his face closer to Sapnap's lips, making Sapnap shiver at the hot breath, but he pressed his lips in a thin line and shook his head.

"Oh come on,"

Dream said, voice soft and raspy, moving his hands up and down Sapnap's sides, making Sapnap squirm and yelp,

"Fine, I promise not to steal your hoodies. . ."

Sapnap murmured, playing with the hoodie sleeves. Dream smiled and gave a kiss to Sapnap's cheek,

"That wasn't to hard, was it now?"

Dream asked teasingly, he thought that he wouldn't be missing anymore hoodies but little did he know. . .

Sapnap crossed his fingers

Word Count: 420 (yea, yea, funny number)

❗❗ATTENTION❗❗

My confidence used to be:

2/10

BUT NOW IT'S 

4/10

BECAUSE OF YOUR NICE COMMENTS 
KEEP THEM UP ❤