•George and Sapnap need to calm down(Dreamnotnap)•

Made on: 6th of December 2020
Published on: 24th of December 2020

Can anyone tell me the name of this song? Name in the comments on this question.

It was no surprise that George and Sap would fight, even off camera. And it was no bigger surprise that Dream would be the one to deescalate the situation. Now most 'fights' would start off as playful banter that would soon escalate into an actual argument. It was hard to be in the middle of the argument, but he pulled through and made sure that everyone was happy after the argument.

Dream was now waking up from the best fucking dream, he's ever had in a while. But his pleasant mood was ruined when he heard shouting. He groaned dramatically and flopped back on the bed, not wanting to deal with this right now, especially at 6 a.m. He was just thinking that he could ignore it, I mean George and Sap are adults and they can care for themselves, right? Wrong. Inevitably, Dream had to get up and deal with his boyfriends, but he was going to look good while doing it so he brushed his teeth and did his normal morning rountine, ignoring the commotion downstairs. As he finished up his morning rountine, he took  a deep breath and walked down the stairs.

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE EXCUSE TO DO IT!"
"LOOK GEORGE! I DON'T CARE, I'LL BUY YOU SOME MORE!!"
"Ahem!"

Both boys turned their heads to see an unimpressed Dream looking right back at them.

"What is going on?!" Dream asked, waving his arms around to emphasize his point.

"HE STOLE MY FOOD!" George screamed in defense
"IT DIDN'T HAVE A LABEL ON IT!! YOU KNOW THE RULES, NO LABEL: ANYONE'S FOOD!"

Dream pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled deeply, one day he's going to lose his shit.

"Both of you on the couch." Dream said sternly, George and Sap had never heard this tone of voice from Dream and was kinda scared of what would happen of they didn't obey, so deciding to not test the waters, they followed his orders. Once, they were both on the couch, on the  opposite sides, they saw Dream sitting down in the middle of them and. . . . . wrapping his arms around them?? 

"I'm going cuddle you guys until you make up!" Dream said while placing a light kiss on both of their heads. George and Sap grumbled and tried to get out of Dream's grasp but with Dream being the strongest of the pair, he easily put them back in their place. 15 minutes had passed and Dream had fallen back to sleep, now you think would be a good time to run? Nope! Dream still had his firm grip on the two but with their stubborn demeanors they didn't apologize. Sap heard George exhale strongly before saying

"Sap I'm sorry. . ." Sapnap turned his head and the statement and his eyebrows raised in surprise and saw that George wearing a face that could be described as sorrow.

"No, no it's my fault. . ."
"? No it's mine for lashing out"

Dream opened one of his eyelids and was pleasantly surprised to hear that George and Sap were making up.

"You guys made up?"
"Yeah. . ." They both muttered at the same time 

Dream smiled wholesomely and began to raise his arms up to release them from his grasp before feeling Sap and George pulling them back down.

"Who said you could move?!" Sap accused playfully.

Dream's eyes widened but soon relaxed and he shook his head fondly. These boys are going to be the death of him.

Word Count: 594