Part 16

Part 16

Luke's POV

After we all are done eating, Uncle told us thanks for working all day long but others were coming in to work the dinner shift. He told me to take Sang home and to have some teenage fun. North had gone with Silas earlier to get the guy's car to fix. They had to take Silas' car to fix, too. So that meant I had North's Jeep.

Cupcake excused herself to the bathroom before we left the diner. Gabe sent out a quick text to everyone except Sang.

Gabe: Trouble is headed to Luke's place on Uncles orders to Luke to "take her home and have some teenage fun". I'm going too!

Nathan: I think I'll join them!

North: Sang Baby is not a F**KING toy!

Luke: I'm just doing what I'm told.

Silas: we just finished fixing that guy's car. Taking it back to him, then we can play too!

Dr. Green: not fair. I have a surgery.

Kota: maybe she should stay the night at Luke's?

Mr. Blackbourne: Mr. Coleman, please put together Miss Sorenson's overnight bag. And get her school bag too. Mr. Griffin, get Mr. Lee's car and bring it and Mr. Coleman with you to Mr. Taylor's. We will have a family meeting tonight at 9pm. Then each of you will adjourn to your own residences.

Victor: Kota and I are just finishing up our assignment. How did Princess do today driving?

Dr. Green: she's a natural

Nathan: great!

Mr. Blackbourne: Miss Sorenson has proved she can handle a motor vehicle even under stressful situations. And before I get 8 texts questioning what I am talking about, we will discuss this at the family meeting.

Dr. Green: she already told me, so only 7 texts questioning you.

Sang came out of the bathroom and said, " I'm ready to go. And thank you for a delicious meal Uncle. Your cooking is fabulous!"

"Since you didn't save room for dessert, take this home with you Luke, and you two can enjoy dessert later." He had a knowing smile as he handed me a white dessert box.

"Thanks Uncle. See you later." I waved goodbye and wrapped my arm around Sang's shoulders as I led her out the door. Uncle doesn't know or realize that all the guys will be coming over. I wonder what dessert he gave us. I held the box up to my nose and sniffed it. Chocolate! And nuts and coconut and strawberry and caramel? What in the world?

Sang leaned in a bit. "I smell chocolate!" She was grinning ear to ear.

I walked with her to the Jeep. "I call shotgun!" I playfully yelled.

"Does that mean I'm driving again?"

"Yes. But instead of me riding in the back like you are my own personal chauffeur, I will sit in the front with you." I quipped.

After helping her into the drivers seat I walked around the back of the car, pulled the sign I made out from under my shirt, and taped on a sign that read, 'Learning to drive, stay back!' I just couldn't help myself. I didn't get to tease her earlier. It was as if Nathan took my prank from me. Besides, she won't see it until we get to the house, so I don't need to worry about her kicking me out of the car. Ha ha ha! I am so awesomely funny!

I climbed in the passenger side, lifted the console and slid to the middle seat. Sang just looked at me in surprise. "Why are you sitting in the middle?"

"I just want to be close to you. The rest of the guys will be at my place about 10 minutes after we get there. They will steal you from me and I can't fight with them. I won't fight with them. They are my brothers and I love them. If what they need is to be near you, I am not going to stop them." I explained.

"But you matter too Luke. What you want or need is just as important as what the others want or need. Gabriel had a time I didn't show him enough attention and it resulted in him getting stabbed. You need to speak up for yourself Luke, before I have to watch you get hurt too. I can't take it if you got hurt because you kept your feelings to yourself." That was the longest speech I have heard her make in a long time. And it was centered around her caring for my needs just as much as my brothers.

"You really are perfect Sang." I whispered. Leaning toward her, I was within a half inch of kissing. I know I cannot force her to kiss me, but I want her to know how I feel about her so bad...... I won't break her trust! I placed my fingertips over her lips and pressed in for a passionate kiss, against my fingers.

Breaking the kiss I say, "Let's go so we can eat dessert." I tell her.

"I have only been to your house the one time and Mr. Blackbourne was driving. I don't remember how to get there. And I don't know what the address is to put into my GPS." She said nervously.

"Don't worry your pretty little head Sugar. I'll give you directions." I flirted. "Unless you want me to put my address into your GPS so Thor can give you directions." I don't care either way.

She just shrugged her shoulders, "you can give directions as long as you don't get lost in one of your daydreams. Or we might get lost."

"Give me your phone. I don't promise not to daydream about you." I put in my address and let her phone lead us to my house. She was coming to my house with me, not to get North out of a funk. I am just as important in her life as the others. Even if I don't have as much to offer.

What is it I even have to offer, I can do criminal things: breaking and entering, pickpocketing, stealing and I might be a bit of an exhibitionist. Most girls find me attractive, but most girls find all of my brothers attractive. Just not the same girl. A girl that likes the bad boy North doesn't usually go for the straight laced Victor, or the nerdy Kota. A girl that likes an expressive Gabriel doesn't usually go for a perfectionist Mr. Blackbourne. Yet Sang seems to fit with us all. I can tell Dr. Green makes her just as happy as Nathan or even Silas makes her. We are all so different, but we mesh together so well. Sang just completed us in a way I couldn't have guessed or even hoped for.

"Luke....are you with me?" She asked.

I smiled, "yes. Just thinking about how perfect you are." I started twirling a lock of her hair in my fingers. "I have a question. Is it just the accent of Thor you like, or the look of Thor?"

"I like his accent for sure. But you know, you remind me of the look of Thor. You are my own personal Thor superhero. You have saved me, my life. I don't know how I got lucky to find just one personal superhero, let alone 9 superheros." She mused.

I couldn't help it, we were being so open about our feelings and I let my hormones lead for a moment. I kissed her neck just under her ear and trailed down the edge of her jaw, kissing as I went.

She pulled the car over to the side of the road and put it in park. "Dr. Green said I am not allowed to drive if one of you are distracting me. And Luke....this is distracting." She was saying as she laced her fingers in my hair and pulled me ever so slightly closer to her.

Ahhhh, she wants more, but I could have caused an accident. Bad Luke! I pulled back from her neck and leaned my forehead against hers. "If we want any of this dessert, we better get going. This box doesn't feel like there is enough dessert for more than 2 people. I am sorry for distracting you. I won't do it again. I promise, I will keep my hands...and lips...to myself." I was smiling my flirtiest smile.

She giggled and drove us the rest of the way to my house. Looking at the time, I think we have maybe 7 minutes at the most if Nathan is driving the speed limit. But knowing he and Gabe are wanting to get here to be with Sang, we probably have more like 4 minutes.

I jumped out of the car and ran to her side. Dessert in hand, I pulled on her arm to get her into the house faster. She resisted my advancement to the house, I turned and saw she was looking at the sign I had put on the Jeep.

"Did you do this?" She asked.

Giving the biggest smile ever and laughing slightly I said, "yes. Nathan stole my thunder earlier. I am the prankster. Sure, he helps me out a lot pulling pranks, but pranks are my thing!"

She just pulled it off the car. "No harm, no foul. Come on, I want chocolate!" She giggled.

Opening up the dessert box I saw 4 chocolate dipped strawberries. They were huge and artfully decorated. The presentation was appetizing. I showed Sang and asked, "which two do you want? I will eat any of them."

She was looking and had her finger pressed against her bottom lip. "They look too good to eat."

"With a comment like that you won't get any of them. Because in about 3 minutes Nathan and Gabe will walk through the door and each take one, no questions asked. So pick."

One was dark chocolate dipped and rolled in coconut. One was milk chocolate dipped and rolled in Heath bar pieces. One was milk chocolate dipped and rolled in chopped peanuts. And the last was half dipped dark chocolate and half dipped white chocolate. Sang picked the half and half dipped strawberry and the Heath bar strawberry.

What I would have done, had we been alone, was put a blanket on the floor in front of the fireplace with the fire going and I would have fed her the strawberries slowly. Licking off any chocolate that got on her lips. But crunched for time, now only 2 minutes till the others start arriving, I grab my first strawberry and stuff it into my mouth whole. It take Sang 4 bites to eat her strawberry.

"Hurry up Cupcake. You have about 30 seconds until they get here." I shove the second in my mouth and begin chewing. I hear the car pull up out front. Swallowing my strawberry the car doors shut. "Eat, eat, eat, eat." I start chanting.

We can both hear them coming up the front steps and she smashes the last half in her mouth. As she bites down on the strawberry, being there is twice as much in her mouth than she has room for, strawberry juices are running down her chin in three lines.

The guys entered, "oy, what are you f**king eating Trouble?"

"Peanut, what is all over your face?"

She looks guilty. I hand her a wet paper towel and she covers her mouth and cleans up her face. "The best dessert I have had in a long time." She retorts.

"Sweet, what dessert did Uncle make us?" Nathan asked.

"Uh, he made chocolate covered Strawberries but there were only enough for Sang and I." I said.

"D**khead! That's s**t!" Gabe grumbles.

"They were soooo good." Sang moaned.

Well, that sound will stop us ALL in our tracks. We just stare at her like she is naked and we have never seen a naked woman before. Sang blushes and looks down at the floor.

"I'm glad you enjoyed them Peanut. I'll have to remember that you liked them for another time." Nathan said as he walked over, hugged her around the waist and kissed her cheek.

"He's right Trouble. You deserve to enjoy a dessert Uncle made specifically for you. But don't you go crushing on Uncle because he makes you special foods."

Sang doubled over in laughter and we all joined in. Her laughter is beautifully angelic!