Part 71

Blaze might not have wanted to tell me what Ashlynn said, but Gabriel was thoroughly disgusted and kept rambling some nonsense about "that disgusting bitch thinking I would be fucking interested and shit!" He kept saying it over and over again.

Part 71

Gabriel's POV

What was with that fucking slut Ashlynn? She is worse than Jade. I didn't think anyone could be worse than Jade. I was wrong.

Ashlynn had made a comment about me being all wet and then some kind of shit about how fucking wet she was for me and instantly I was repulsed. I ignored the rest of what she said. Blaze came to my rescue and told her she was inappropriate and to apologize. She called him a "bastard" and huffed off in a nasty girl tantrum. I could have kissed Blaze for taking care of Ashlynn before Trouble had to hear any of it.

It was also nice of Blaze to give us all towels because knowing Mr. B, he would have made us all strip to ride in his car. Not that I would mind seeing Trouble in her bra and panties, but I don't need to ride in the car with all my brothers in their underwear.

On the ride to Victor's house Sang was bouncing in her seat with excitement. "I can't wait for you to open your presents Meanie!"

I had her legs over my lap and I nuzzled my face in her neck and hair. All I want to do is unwrap my Trouble. "I can't wait to see what you got me."

"What about the other's gifts?"

"Yea, them too."

She cuddled up against my chest and traced her fingers over my pecs, nipples, abs and ribs. It is taking every ounce of self control to not climb on top of her and have my way with her. That's because I know she is doing it innocently.

Once we are at Victor's house I said, "let me get some clothes for Trouble, then the rest of us can change." I picked out a strapless nude colored push-up bra and matching nude colored lace mini-cheekster panty. The dress I picked for her was a coral colored belted lace dress with sweet-heart neckline, fitted bodice, spaghetti straps, and it would hit just above her knees with an A-line skirt. The belt is thin and tan.

"Trouble, you go change in the bathroom and we will change out here." I placed her clothes in the bathroom and kissed her cheek as I closed the door behind me.

We all quickly grabbed jeans or slacks, polos or t-shirt or button down shirts and new underware. We just changed right there in Victor's closet. Each of us in front of where our clothes are kept.

I was eager to get the rest of the evening started. "What do you want for dinner Gabe?" Victor asked.

"How about Santi's Fajita Party Pack?"

"Sounds good." Victor went to the office to place the order. We were all dressed before Trouble came out of the bathroom. When we heard the door open everyone was looking to watch her step out.

"Fuck me! Your gorgeous!" I exclaimed out loud and Trouble giggled.

"Pookie, those giggles are contagious."

"Baby, you better come sit with me so I can keep these shit heads from groping you." Again she giggled as North pulled her into Victor's sitting room. We all followed after her like puppy dogs. No wonder the Academy calls us dogs.

We got comfortable around the couches and chairs. Sang sat on North's lap with Silas on his right and Nathan on his left. Mr. B, Victor and Doc each took one of the arm chairs and Luke, Kota and I sat on the other couch.

"Let's open presents as we wait for dinner to arrive." Victor suggested.

"Here's your first present." Victor handed me a big box with orange wrapping paper on it. The tag on top said it was from Kota and Nathan. I opened it up and found new canvas, an assortment of paint brushes and a new set of paints.