Part 123

Part 123

Luke's POV

When school was over I met Cupcake out in the parking lot. "Are you ready to work your fingers to the bone at the diner?" I said into her neck, hugging her from behind.

"I don't think taking money and filling drinks constitutes working my fingers to the bone." She giggled.

"I'm excited you get to spend some time with me this afternoon. Even if it is at the diner." I whispered in her ear as I pulled her into the backseat of Kota's car. North wasn't working tonight.

"How many days are you working this week Peanut?" Nathan asked from the passenger seat.

"Three. Monday, Wednesday and Friday."

I ran my fingers through Forever's hair as we rode in the car. She sat sideways with her back against my chest. I was daydreaming again. Remembering the last week we had with Sugar. Her modeling that gorgeous light blue dress and then dancing with her in the bedroom. I would have been a happy man from just that moment but Gabe got her to put on that barely there, sexy as hell, bikini. I would have loved her just walking out of the bathroom in it...but having her come out in the hot pink silk bathrobe, spin around as she undid the sash and let it fall to the floor..... Damn it! I am hard as a rock now and headed into work.

I shook my head as to clear my thoughts. I could see Kota looking at me in the rearview mirror and he had a smirk on his face. "Nathan, do you want us to drop you at your house, or do you want to walk home from the diner?" Kota asked.

"I'll just walk home from the diner. You staying at my place tonight Peanut?"

"As far as I know, yes."

"You got her last night and Saturday night Nathan. Ten, can you stay at my place? My mom is working the night shift so I have to stay at home because of Jessica."

"What about my turn? And the other guys too?" I asked, not wanting to create issues but just wanting equal opportunity.

"Why don't you guys just tell me where I am staying so no one feels I am spending more time with one than the other."

"I'll send you all the schedule for where Sang sleeps via text." Kota announced with final authority.

We pulled up at the diner and Sang said goodbye to Nathan. Then, Kota, Sang and I all went to work.

After about an hour, I got a group text from Kota.

Kota: Sang's sleeping schedule for the week:
Mon.- my place
Tues.- With Luke & North
Wed- @ Silas' apartment
Thurs- Mr. B's house
Fri- @ Victor's with Gabe
Sat- Dr. Green's condo
Sun- Nathan's place
Everyone good with that?

North: I want Baby's opinion first.

Sang: sounds fair.

Gabe: Fucking awesome! Tell me your parents will be gone Vic.

Victor: Friday works well for me, and yes. They're gone.

North: alright, Tuesday it is.

Silas: can't wait till Wed, Aggele

Luke: sounds good to me.

Doc: I will be tired after working the day shift, but sounds fair

Mr. B: already on my calendar

Nathan: I have to wait until Sunday?

Silas: I can trade days with you Nathan.

Nathan: thanks Silas

Silas: Hot tub Sunday!

Gabe: what do you mean "hot tub Sunday"?

Silas: after Aggele has a long week with the rest of you, she can relax with me in the hot tub on Sunday.

"Uncle, can Sang stay at our place tomorrow night?" I called out to him as I entered the kitchen of the diner. Some of the staff looked at me funny.

"Anytime Luke." Uncle had a smile as he answered.

As our shift progressed, I teased Sang every chance I could. Flirting with her is fun because she blushes at the slightest compliment or intimate suggestion. "Hey there sugar plum! Uncle is good with you staying at my house tomorrow. What do you want to do until we sleep together?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

While blushing she asked, "will it just be you or North too?"

"Just me until North finishes his shift." I tilted my head to the side slightly. What does she have cooking in that brain of hers?

"I have an idea for my reward from you, I'll text you the list of supplies."

"My reward requires supplies?"

She giggled and blushed a cute shade of pink. "Only if you want to. I could change to something else, I guess." She was looking embarrassed.

"No, no, no! Just text me the supply list before the end of school tomorrow." I assured her.

For the rest of our shift I could feel her eyes watching me as I waited tables. Except for the times Kota passed by and she watched him. It was like a tennis match. Her eyes on me, her eyes on him, her eyes on me, her eyes on him.

It was 9pm when we were finishing up our shift. "Hey Kota, want to take me to Nathan's house? I don't feel like going all the way home tonight." I asked him.

"Sure." Kota dropped me off at Nathan's and Cupcake went inside to get clothes for sleeping and the morning. Kota waited in the car. Before she left Nathan's bedroom, I gave her a kiss goodnight.

"See you in the morning Forever." She nodded her head and walked to the front door.

Nathan got up from the couch and followed her to the door. I didn't pry but could hear him say something to her. Then it was silent for about a minute before she said "bye Honey."

"Sleep well Peanut."

Nathan came back to the living room. "Mind if I crash here tonight?"

"That's fine. Want to play Xbox right now?"

"One game, then I need sleep."

"Deal! You are going down!" Nathan taunted.