Part 143

Because Silas' AggeleMou asked where the note was. I give you another POV for the same timeframe.

Part 143 - Thursday Dec. 5th

Sean's POV

After everyone left North for the night, I went in to check all of his stats for the night. I saw he had his phone out before I entered his room. I gave him a stern look. "North, what are you doing?" I held my hand out for him to hand over his phone. He reluctantly handed it to me.

"I was just opening the app. I haven't even had a chance to look in on her yet." He tried to defend himself.

"You don't have a reason to look in on her." I looked down at the screen and saw Sang laying on Owen's living room floor with Owen sitting next to her. Pookie's homework out in front of her, Owen rubbing her back.

"She is doing homework. I need to check your vitals and then you need your rest. That is if you want to heal and get out of here sooner rather than later?"

"Fine, I'll be good." He grumbled, but he didn't look me in the eye when he said that. Uh huh! He will be opening the cameras as soon as I walk out of the room.

I checked all his vitals and things were looking good. "Sleep well North and I'll check on you tomorrow."

"Night Doc." He called out to me.

I texted Owen.

Me: everyone just left North, he is already opening up the cameras.

Owen: k

Out in the hall, I pulled up the camera to see for myself what I know North is looking at. Owen was laying on the ground on his back with his hand over his eyes. Sang was talking to him and motioned around the room. Owen sat up, saluted her and went out of the room. He returned moments later with printer paper and a sharpie marker.

Sang was bent over what she was doing and no one, not even Owen could see what she was doing. She looked back at him asking a question. He stood and helped her up. He placed her right in front of a camera. Her back was to the one I was looking at. I had to change cameras to see what she was doing. Owen had backed up to the couch behind her.

Sang stood in front of a camera smiling sweetly like always. She was holding a sign. It read:

North Star,

You WILL call me

so we can talk about

this. Unless you want

to see my WRATH!!!

Love you,

Sang Baby

Ha ha! I was doubled over in the hospital hallway with laughter. Only Sang can put one of us in our place in a sweet way. But you still know she means business.

North's POV

As soon as Doc left I pulled up the camera on my phone again. I just needed to see Baby, then I could sleep. Mr. B was laying on his back on the ground next to Baby. His hand over his eyes, like he was upset about something. Has something happened? What is going on?

Mr. B left the room with a salute to Sang. What in the world is going on? Why is he saluting her? This makes no sense. He came back with paper and a marker. I couldn't see what she was doing and Mr. B just sat next to her with calm written on his face. If something is wrong, why does he look so calm?

I can feel my heart beat picking up and my anxiety level is rising over what is wrong. I know something is wrong just by looking at their body language. Mr. B stood up and helped Sang stand. Then he led her to a different camera and he went back to the couch. She was just standing there.