Part 36

Part 36

Sang's POV

In Biology we got to work in pairs and Silas again whipped through the assignment and left us with time to just enjoy and talk. "Silas, what are you getting for Gabe for his Birthday?"

"I already got it Aggele. I got him a watch."

"What does it look like?"

"It is a black, thick leather strap, like a rocker bracelet, and a silver watch face."

"You all have come up with really great gifts. He is getting a guitar, new clothes, a spa day, a watch and new art supplies. What am I supposed to get him?" I whined.

"Doesn't matter. He will like it no matter what. It will come from you."

"You sound like North. And I am going to tell you the same thing I told him, you are not helping."

He just laughed and I groaned. "Aggele, what is the difference between boogers and broccoli?"

"What?"

"Kids won't eat broccoli."

"Gross Silas." I playfully hit his arm.

"Ok, Why was Tigger's head stuck in the toilet?"

"Why?"

"Because he was looking for Pooh."

"Ha ha ha. Yuck!"

"There is the smile I love to see. No more pouting Aggele. You will get Gabe the perfect gift because it will be something you thought he would like. Which means you were thinking of him when you got the gift."

When class ended he walked me to Dr. Green's Japanese class. Dr. Green was waiting at the door with a swoon worthy smile.

"Good afternoon Miss Sang."

"Good afternoon Dr. Green."

"See you later Silas."

"Bye Aggele Mou." And he kissed my neck with a loud smack sound.

The bell rang and Victor rushed in to class as I was sitting down at my desk. "Nice of you to join us for class Victor." Dr. Green said with chastisement in his voice, but humor on his face.

"Sorry Doc. I got caught after my last class. Won't happen again."

"All right class, today you are going to only speak in Japanese. If you can't say it, you can't do it. And that includes leaving. Pick your partner and practice talking in Japanese. Try to make it an actual conversation, not just 'I like pants' and 'I like oranges.' Get to practicing. I will walk around and listen to each of you."

"Watashi wa nichiyobi no tame ni kofun shite imasu." (I am excited for Sunday.). I said.

"Watashi wa katsu tame ni matsu koto go dekinai." (I can't wait to win). Victor responded.

"Karera go doraibu suru no wa muzukashidesu ka?" (Are they hard to drive?)

"Anata ga komakai purinsesu o okonaimasu." (You will do fine Princess.)

"Nichiyobi no hanashi?" (Talking about Sunday?) I heard from behind me and turned in surprise. Dr. Green was smiling at us. "Watashi wa katsu tame ni matsu koto go dekinai." (I can't wait to win.)

"Anata to hoka no min'na." (You and everyone else.). I replied.

Dr. Green started laughing and Victor joined in. I rolled my eyes with a big smile on my face. The rest of the class got quiet and stared at us.