Part 69

Part 69

Sang's POV

I cannot believe our party fun is almost over. This has been one of the best days of my life. I still have nine rewards to look forward to, so all my fun isn't over yet. And even though the guys didn't win "Two minutes in Heaven", they found a way to still win a kiss. I don't mind kissing them, in fact I quite enjoy it. I was mainly concerned they would get mad at each other, or me, and get in a fight.

We are heading over to water wars now. I don't know what that is and I don't want to sound dumb asking either. I can only assume it has something to do with water. But how wet am I going to get?

Victor grabbed my hand and asked, "have you had a good day Princess?"

"Yes, it has been wonderful. Thank you for doing this for all of us."

"It was my pleasure." I noticed the fire in his eyes has turned up a notch. And after that last kiss with North and then the enticing bite he gave me...I am feeling the burn.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear Blaze ask, "did you enjoy the batting cages?"

"Yes, I did. But I'm not very good at it." Nathan chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"So, are water wars next?" Blaze asked us.

"I love water wars! This is one of my all time favorite things to do here!" Luke was bouncing around as he was saying this.

"Are you excited to play Sang?" Blaze asked me as he laughed at Luke's childlike behavior.

With trepidation I answered him. "I actually don't know what water wars is. Are we swimming? Did I need a swimsuit? Isn't it too cold, in mid November, for that?"

Kota chuckled at my list of questions. He ran his finger down my cheek. "Ten, you don't need a swimsuit. You don't get that wet in water wars. But I will wait to explain until we get there and then you will see as we explain how to play."

I nodded my head, it is easier to understand something when you get to see it.

"Well, I for one think you will enjoy this game. I am with Luke on that, this is one of my favorites to play here." Blaze told us.

Just then we stepped into a room with a giant pool. Sitting along the edge of the pool are these black inner tubes with what looks like a go-kart attached on top and a gun is mounted center front.

"I am here to help oversee this activity for you and I grabbed Ashlynn and Tavin to help me. So, the object is to drive your small watercraft around and shoot as many other players as you can. There is a throttle next to your right hand for controlling your speed. And there is a water gun mounted on the front center. As you can see here, you have about a 90 degree angle to shoot in." He said as he turned the gun right and left.

I looked at the guys, "so, how does someone win this game?"

"There isn't a winner to this usually. It is just a lot of fun to shoot your friends with an endless supply of water for your water gun. And the personal size watercraft help you get away." Blaze said with excitement.

"How is it an endless supply of water?" I ask with real curiosity.

"The tube feeds down to the pool below you." He swept his hand out in front of us. "Here is your supply of water for the water wars."

My eyes grew wide and about popped out of my head. "What do you guys mean that we won't get that wet? There is a lot of water here and the last time we played water guns I was soaked!"