Part 128

Part 128
Tuesday Dec. 3

Sean's POV

Owen and I sat in our office waiting for the school day to begin. We drank our morning coffee and ate the breakfast sandwiches I had picked up on the way in. "How did it go writing up the report with Cannon Steven's yesterday?" I questioned Owen.

"It was interesting. Apparently the Steven's team stayed all night with the Wade sisters and Cannon asked if we were ok with them adopting Blaze and possibly bringing him in on their team."

"What about the sisters?"

"I asked if he was going to adopt them too and he responded, 'Are you insane? Our hearts couldn't take the stress level, if these five were Academy members. Not right now anyway. Maybe later. We need to see about Blaze first.'" I was laughing as he told me that.

"Star, the oldest, was very focused and detail oriented as she told me about the injuries, but Rayne, the red head, she was ready to hit me for even suggesting I needed to check out her injuries. Boston had to hold her still for me."

"Then later she was ready to pulverize the three cartel guys we had tied up in the kitchen. I guess I can see why they wouldn't want to bring them in right now anyway."

"That doesn't mean they can't pursue relationships." I told Owen, giving him my best devious smile.

"There here!" Owen pointed to the computer screen. This was probably the best part of our school day. Watching Pookie come into school, where we can openly comment on her attire without repercussions.

"Mmmm, another pencil skirt. I love the way it hugs her ass just perfectly."

"Just perfectly, as in, she obviously doesn't have panty lines? Which either means she is wearing a thong or going commando."

"I prefer to imagine commando, but I know Gabriel wouldn't have her do that on purpose. What color do you imagine her thong is?"

"Well, the fact that she is staying the night at The Taylor residence and she is wearing black and light blue, my guess is one of their favorite colors. She didn't put that outfit on with either of us in mind. Not like the last time she wore the grey pencil skirt with lavender blouse." I slumped my shoulders in defeat.

"She can't always dress to impress all 9 of us, unless she is a walking rainbow."

"It doesn't matter. Look at Luke."

I watched as Luke stopped dead in his tracks and stared at Pookie. Then he said something with that goofy grin he gets. Sang giggled and Silas chopped him on the head.

"What do you imagine he just said to have Sang laugh and Silas hit him?" Owen asked.

All the guys were laughing and it looked like Luke was floundering to say something. Victor and Gabe arrived and they joined in with the conversation. More laughter from everyone except Pookie. She got a shy look on her face and said something to Luke. "She is forgiving him apparently."

"Not one of them is paying attention to their surroundings." Owen growled. He was pointing to a group of guys not far from our brothers that were looking toward Sang like she was a piece of meat. Owen was pulling out his phone to send them a message when Luke stepped forward with a huge smile and hugged Pookie.

"Not good! Everyone knows Sang is with Silas, and there is Silas just watching his friend hug her like that!"

Owen sent everyone a text knowing North and Silas would probably get into a physical confrontation with that group of guys just for looking in Pookie's direction. I cannot help but join the texting conversation. I was watching what Owen typed over his shoulder so I could respond quickly.

Owen: you are at school now Luke. Watch the PDA!

Sean: he's just upset he doesn't get to hug Pookie in school.

Owen: Sean, I don't want the other POS males in this school thinking it is open season.

Sean: you're right. Watch the PDA boys!

That should get the message across to all of them without coming out and saying it. Pookie looked confused and North and Silas were looking around at the surrounding students as Victor spoke to Pookie.

North was saying something to Sang but was directing his comments toward the group of guys nearby. They all shifted, turned away and dispersed.

Mission accomplished. "Well Owen, maybe Sang will wear the grey pencil skirt on Saturday night on your date."

"Or maybe she will wear a dress that only hits mid thigh. Like the blue one she wore to Charlotte, North Carolina."

I pulled up the picture from my phone and looked at our leaving on vacation photos. "Mmmm, yes, that dress was nice."