Part 173 Texting Poker

Part 173 - Friday Dec. 13th

Sang's POV

Kota pulled up to the back of the diner with Nathan and Gabriel jumping out.  They both gave me quick hugs and kisses before they went into the diner to work the rest of the nights shift.

Kota was waiting, leaning against his car door.  His gentle smile and relaxed body was making my mouth water.  Luke kissed my cheek one last time before he pushed the small of my back, to lead me over to Kota.

As I shuffled forward, lost in the sight of how handsome Kota looked right then, he reached out and grabbed my hand in his.  Our fingers laced together.  "Let's get you to Nathan's so you can get ready for your night with Silas."

I almost forgot, I get tonight to claim my reward from my gentle giant.  And I have never seen Kota look so at ease to help me get ready to go out with one of his brothers.  But he really was comfortable with the idea.

I slipped into the middle seat in the front from the drivers side, Kota slid in right behind me.  I didn't worry about my seat belt, we were just heading down the street.  Then Kota did something I didn't expect, he hooked my legs sideways over his lap while he drove to Nathan's house.

Outside of Nathan's house, Kota parked, turned the car off, then turned to look at me.  "I'm sorry today has been full of jerk offs and bad things happening.  None of us want you to get hurt, but despite our best efforts things still happen."

"You guys can't prevent life from happening.  I love that you all care about me enough to want to stop the bad things, but sometimes I can handle it on my own."  I had my hand on his cheek, staring into his emerald eyes.

"You shouldn't have to deal with things on your own.  You never have to be alone again, if you don't want to.  And when Tony hauled you over his shoulder and took off..."  Kota was running his fingers through his hair, obviously stressed from earlier.

"You guys were right there.  He didn't get away with anything.  I love you, all of you.  I was a little scared with how quickly he snatched me up, but afterward, Silas and Sean took care of me."

"Did he hurt you Sang?"  Kota was completely serious.  Sean had told me about my bruises and I know they will hear about them later, so there is no use trying to lie and hide it now.

I let out my breath, nodded my head, then shimmied my skirt up to expose my thighs.  Kota's eyes grew wide, then he traced his fingers lightly over the bruises looking exactly like Tony's thumbs, on the front of my thighs.  "Ten, Sweetie, I'm so sorry he did this to you."  He said in a remorseful voice.

"You didn't do it Kota.  And I think Mr. B might have already done something to him."  I giggled a little.

Kota groaned, "this is not a laughing matter Sang."

"I was just laughing because Sean said Tony and Rocky were probably both pooping their pants with Owen's anger."  I laughed even harder.