Part 110

This is where Part 4 of my other story “Can You Help Me?” begins.

Part 110

Sang's POV

I felt the arms that were around me shift quickly, then the body moved suddenly. I peeked my eyes open as I heard Owen say, "Owen Blackbourne" into his phone as he climbed out of the bed.

He was heading toward the door, either I'm not to hear this conversation or he is trying to let everyone sleep longer. As he opened the door he was talking again. "Of course I remember you...." The door was shut and I couldn't hear the rest of what he was saying.

Strong arms grabbed me from behind and I was pulled back into a strong body. I sniffed the air to see who it was. I smelled a light musk mixed with Victor's more prominent Berries and Moss cologne that was in his bed.

It must be North that just grabbed me. I placed my arm on top of his arm that was around my waist under the covers. His grip loosened and his fingers began lightly tracing circles on my stomach. I was biting my lip because this slightly tickled but I also know I have a sensitive spot too. I don't want North to tickle there right now.

The door opened and Owen used his command voice, "Mr. Morgan. We have somewhere we need to be in 30 minutes. We leave in 5!" Owen went straight to the bathroom with Victor trailing right behind him.

I turned over in the bed so I was facing North. He had a smile on his lips that was so cute. It almost made him look like the 16 year old boy he is instead of the fierce man he usually looks like. He continued drawing circles on my back now. I placed my hand on his chest and made the same circles. His eyes shot open, looking at me with that same look of hunger from the other night. I better get up and make everyone breakfast.

I pat his chest and turned to get out of bed. North rolled with me, right on top of me. He was supporting his weight so he didn't crush me. "Good morning Baby" he husked in his morning voice then planted a kiss on my lips. I was shocked at first but was soon lost in his kiss. I was pulling him down onto me more, he wasn't close enough. I needed more of him this morning. I was feeling the need to be loved by all of my guys after yesterday's knowledge of Mr. Peters death. Life is too short not to let those you love know that you love them.

North broke the kiss and rolled off of me, breathing erratically. "You are going to be the death of me Baby!" He grumbled.

"Can't handle a little kiss in the morning, North?" Silas asked with a chuckle. He had stood up, stretching. His muscles flexing was a sight to behold. He was only in boxers and he was gorgeous. He saw I was looking at him and waggled his eyebrows. "Do you like what you see this morning Aggele?" I covered my eyes with my hands, embarrassed for getting caught ogling his body. He was laughing.

The bathroom door opened and Owen and Victor were dressed and leaving. Victor knee walked across the bed to me. "Bye Princess. Sorry I cannot go with you to the hospital today. If you want to come back here afterward, maybe I will be done with this assignment."

He leaned down giving me a sweet chaste kiss. Once, twice, three times. "I love you Victor. Be safe."

"You're my everything Princess. Listen to the others."

Owen was standing next to the bed. I sat up to talk to him. "Sorry we have to leave Sang. Sean said he will be back in about an hour. He wants to accompany you to the hospital in case you have any questions he can answer as a doctor." He reached down and grabbed my hand. He kissed the back of my hand. I tugged the collar of his shirt and pulled him to me for a real kiss. When our lips met, he made a groaning sound from the back of his throat. He was breaking the kiss to leave. "Stay safe my love." His finger trailed down my jawline.

"I will. I love you Owen." His real smile lit my morning up.

I climbed out of bed to use the restroom and then go make everyone breakfast. Silas followed Victor and Owen out of the bedroom. When I came back out of the bathroom all the others were awake and putting away the aero beds, pillows and blankets.

"Peanut, help me fold this blanket." Honey handed me the ends to help him fold. Meanie encircled my waist with his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Trouble, can we have a trouble free day?"

"You don't want to be around me today?" I was hurt.

"No! A day free of trouble, not you!"

"I'll try." That was the best answer I could give. I don't go looking for trouble, it just finds me!

"Let's make breakfast and then get ready. Doc should be here by then and we can go to the hospital." Kota guided our morning.

"Who all is going with Forever to the hospital?"

"Doc, myself and Nathan." Kota answered.

"I want to fucking go!" Meanie shouted.

"Me too!" Luke agreed.

"We can't all go, this is a delicate matter and she doesn't need all of us hovering. The hospital also doesn't need 8 of us standing around the hallway causing problems." Kota's command left no room for debate.

"We will wait here for you Aggele. Whatever you need, just tell us ok? We want to be here for you." I nodded my head understanding.

"Let's eat! I'm starving!" Luke announced.