Part 130

This post is happening at the same time Luke and Sang are having their food fest.

Part 130
Tuesday Dec. 3

Kota's POV

All the guys were here now. But they had parked over at Nathan's house. Some of them were staying the night at his place. I was in the kitchen checking that I had all the ingredients for tacos. That was an easy meal to feed a lot of people.

Jessica must have come into the living room because I heard Nathan ask, "are you feeling better now?" I didn't hear a response but then Nathan was in the kitchen. "She blushed and made a bee line for her room."

I sighed, "let me finish this and I will go talk to her."

The door from the garage opened and my mom's voice reached me before she did. "Kota, you better be here! I don't care if Sang is here or not. We are having our talk. Even if she has to hear... Oh, hi boys."

"Hi Erica." They all said in unison.

"Why Owen, it is a pleasure to see you here. I don't mean to interrupt your meeting, but I do need to have a talk with my son. And it could take a while." She gave me 'the look' as I walked back into the living room.

"Ms. Lee, it is nice to see you too. Kota..."

"Please, call me Erica." She interrupted.

"Very well, Erica, Kota already informed the team of his grounding. We are here as a support to him."

She raised her eyebrows. "You mean to tell me, all of you are here to participate in the lecture Kota is about to receive?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Silas boomed. "And to stay for dinner, of course." He smiled his big happy smile.

"Surely, Owen, you do not want to listen to a lecture about safe sex and the consequences of not taking precautions."

"Dr. Green and both of the Taylor brothers would be here too if they were not otherwise engaged at the moment. We are all ears, Erica. The floor is yours." Mr. B gestured to my mom to begin.

She half laughed, and looked like she was going to be sick. "Let me get my things then." She walked to her room. She was one of the nurses in her hospital that went to lower income schools and taught their sex ed class for one week a year.

"I can't believe I am here about to listen to this fucking shit!" Gabe whisper yelled.

"Mr. Coleman, you will watch your language or we will be doing a different kind of hours tomorrow."

Silas clapped his hands and rubbed them together. "I think this could be fun! Too bad Aggele isn't here with us. It would be fun to see her blush."

"Too bad North isn't here. He would probably cuss up a storm if he had to watch those movies." Nathan was laughing. Some of the other guys looked nervous at the upcoming viewing pleasure.

When my mom returned she was carrying an easel and 'the bag'. Kill me now! It is one thing to hear this when you are prepubescent and girls still have cooties, and you just got caught by your mom watching one of Nathan's dad's adult movies with your friends. But it is a whole other thing when you are sitting in a room with six of your brothers and you are all in love with the same girl, hoping to one day have sex with said girl.

Watching Nathan's dad's adult movie, that was comical. Nathan, Victor and I sat down at my house to watch Rocky III. We brought the movie over from Nathan's house since he had the whole Rocky series. Mr. Griffin had actually put an adult movie, Rocky XXX in the VHS sleeve of Rocky III. We weren't paying attention to the title on the actual VHS as we popped the movie in. We were in the living room and my mom was in the kitchen. Did she really think we would try to watch a porno, with her in the other room, and out in the open living room, in the middle of the day?