Part 133

Part 133 - Wednesday Dec. 4th

Silas' POV

After we had dinner at Erica's house, Nathan, Gabe, Victor, and I went to Nathan's place to stay the night. None of us felt like going home. We laughed about the models Jack and Jill and how Mr. B had to put the condom on Jack and then Kota had to lube up Jill. I was just glad I didn't have to do that.

Then Gabe commented on how "fucking amazing" the birth of a child is.

"Are you crazy? Did you watch that lady scream? And all the blood and goo?" Nathan howled.

"Sure, it was a little gross to watch that movie, but I get where Gabe is coming from. Just think...years down the road, as long as we continue with this relationship, eventually we would be having kids of our own. With Sang, might I add. If that movie were our reality with Sang having our babies, you cannot tell me you wouldn't think the birth was a miracle." Victor hypothesized.

"Ok, fine. But Sang is beautiful and strong and wonderful and not that scary lady on Erica's movie." Nathan chuckled.

"Do you guys think Sang with have a baby with each of us?" I asked the question that came to my mind after watching the birthing movie.

"Shit, I hope so!" Gabe exclaimed. "I would have 9 more human dolls to play with." We all laughed at his comment.

"That would be nine kids to teach martial arts to Nathan." Victor encouraged.

"Nine kids to teach piano to Victor." Gabe marveled.

"Nine kids to teach about Greece and the Greek God ways Silas." Nathan teased.

"Don't you know it! My boy would learn how to drop panties with just a smile." I boasted.

"With comments like that, you'll end up with a daughter." Victor chortled.

"If I were to have a girl, she will learn to command a guys attention with just a look. Just like her gorgeous mom Aggele Mou."

All the guys grunted and nodded their agreement. I decided to text North about the movie. He couldn't talk long because he was getting a little time with his Baby. I respect that.

Gabe and I shared Nathan's dad's bed and Victor shared with Nathan. But that sleep was interrupted when both Gabe and I were red lined by Luke. I didn't hesitate. We were heading out the door with Victor and Nathan right behind us. Kota called out as he ran full tilt toward us.

Victor started up his BMW while we all piled in. Kota, Nathan and Gabe were in the back. Victor and I in front. Kota was on the phone with Mr. B. He too had been red lined. He would meet us at Luke's house. Then Kota called Doc and he said he was driving like a banshee. Cussing that he better not need to use his doctoring services, yet again.

We all know that Sang is with Luke and North tonight and if Luke has red lined...it has to do with Aggele. I was grunting that it seemed to take so long to get there, but I noticed Victor was driving 100 miles per hour.

We were a motley crew in our attire. Nathan had on basketball shorts, Victor had on pajama pants and a t-shirt, I had on my boxers, Gabe had on his boxer briefs and a tank top, and Kota had on pajama pants. If the red line requires fighting, I wouldn't care if I was naked.

Once we were on the long road leading to The Taylor property, I could see headlights shining in our car from further back. That has to be Mr. B or Doc. Who else would be out here at this hour? Victor barely slowed down as he turned into their drive. As we came to a screeching stop, my door was open and my feet hit the ground within seconds. I ran to the door preparing myself for the unknown.