Part 160. Foodie Experience

Part 160- Saturday Dec. 7th

Sang's POV

"We can't just go eat dessert! This is a special dessert. It is all about the experience." Luke sounded annoyed at Owen. "Cupcake, tell him I'm right!"

"This really is a special dessert. We should make it an amazing food experience. An experience worthy of it's name." I do not know where this sudden confidence is coming from, but I am not about to back down now. "Luke, can you go get the desserts and bring them out here?"

He nudged Gabe, "this is going to be good! Come help me."

I looked over at Sean, "will you go get me three ties, please?"

He lifted his eyebrow and smiled really big, "only three?"

I turned to face Owen, pulling his tie out from under his sweater, loosening it from around his neck, "yes, Owen already has his tie." I winked at him. The only sign I was affecting him in any way was in his eyes. The lids of his eyes looked heavy, the pupils were large, the grey in his eyes was swimming in a liquid silver. He was relaxed back into the couch, his arm slung over the back, his right foot resting on his left knee.

"Let me get that." Owen said as he reached up and touched my hands. I licked my lips as my mouth went dry. He slowly pulled and loosened the tie, undoing it, while holding eye contact. It wasn't like he was getting naked or anything, but the moment was still very intimate.

Luke and Gabe came back in carrying spoons and five dessert cups with the OIAB dessert in it. I groaned just seeing them, eager to eat my dessert.

"It's getting a bit warm in here." Owen mumbled as he sat up and swiftly removed his dark grey sweater. Then he undid the buttons on his sleeves and rolled them up to his elbows.

"I'll say it's fucking getting warm in here. It's Trouble's fault too."

"Pookie, I have the ties!" Sean called as he bound back into the room with a Cheshire Cat grin.

"Thank you Sean. Now, let's see. You all have to sit where you aren't touching anyone else. You know for heightened senses and all." Owen stayed in the corner of the couch he was sitting in, Sean sat at the other corner. Gabriel sat on an arm chair to the side and Luke laid across the ground.

"Sugar, I really think you should get to eat your dessert first. Ladies always go first." Luke spoke up.

"Oh GOD yes!" I eagerly dove toward the dessert cups. The guys all laughed and Luke grabbed me by the wrist before I could get to the dessert.

"This is a full foodie experience, remember?" Luke chided me.

"Oy, sit that pretty little ass down!" Meanie demanded and Luke pointed to the empty arm chair. I sat obediently. Gabe took one of the ties Sean was holding, "ready Trouble?" I nodded my head, nothing is going to keep me away from my dessert. Meanie gently wrapped the tie around my eyes and I could feel someone waving their hand in front of my face.

"Okay, now...first, we have to set...'da mood!" Luke's voice dropped low when he said 'da mood and he had a bit of a Jamaican accent too.

They must have pulled something up on their phone because I hear a funny man's voice say, "this calls for a little vocal romantic stimulation." I giggled hearing that. Then I cringed into myself when I heard, "wahhh, wah wah wah wah wahhh." Then another male voice says, "wow someone should find that animal and put it out of it's misery."

I was thoroughly confused. I thought he was going to put on music, not weird talking and funny noises. More "wah wah wah wah wahhhh." Noises were heard before a Jamaican voice says, "geeze mon, I'm surrounded by amatours. You want something done...you've got to do it yourself. First, we got to create...da mood." I laughed realizing that Luke was quoting a movie when he said that.