Part 113

Part 113

Owen's POV

Sang seems to be doing better with the loss of Mr. Peters than I had hoped. She always amazes me with her abilities. She opened up and talked with the boys, she has let us see her cry, and instead of moping around she wants to celebrate life.

Mr. Peters was generous to give her a house and the car he gave her is worth $1.8 million. To her it will probably just be a car a sweet old man left her, but the rest of us know better. As soon as I heard she has 15 acres my mind flew to building a house that would be perfect for all of us.

In thinking of a house for the future for all of us, it would need to be massive. It would need a minimum of 12 bedrooms. One for each of us plus a giant room for future daughters to share and a giant room for future sons to share. Also, we would need a media room big enough for all ten of us plus any future children. A music room with proper acoustics and sound proofing. Myself, Sean and Kota would all need separate offices. Gabriel and Sang would need design/crafting rooms. We would need a huge gym to accommodate all of the different exercises we each do and all the equipment for so many people. Silas and North would want a garage/workshop big enough to house all the vehicles plus the space for woodworking, plumbing and electrical tools and equipment. And the kitchen...it would have to be restaurant level equipped. Multiple ovens, stoves, refrigerators and freezers. Plus, a massive island for prep space. A dining room big enough to hold our ten and any future children plus guests. We should just make sure the space is big enough to accommodate 30-40 people. Oh, we cannot forget a gaming room. We had a great time playing pool at the rental house. We could have a pool table, a TV for Xbox gaming, a feusball table, maybe a ping pong table too. Outside we would want a monster hot tub, that was good times at the rental house, and a pool. Maybe one that we can swim laps in. I would want the house to have everything for everyone. A place each person could feel comfortable and call home. And with 10 people's likes and dislikes to take into consideration, this type of project could be a real challenge.

I realize that I have gone into a dream world of sorts. But it looks like everyone is doing the same as me. Thinking of all the potential a 15 acre property would give us.

"Excuse me for a little bit my love, I have to go make a phone call in Victor's office." I said to Sang as I placed my hand on her cheek before walking away.

As I was leaving the sitting room, Victor opened his laptop, getting back to work and Luke was pulling Sang over to the couch to sit with him for a bit.

In the office I found the number for Cannon Stevens. He and his team owed us favors because Gabriel helped them out with an assignment they had. I made the call.

"Cannon Stevens" was all he said.

"This is Owen Blackbourne. We need to cash in on ALL the favors Gabriel accrued from you."

"All of them?"

"Yes, all of them. This is a highly sensitive case. A friend of ours has five sisters that have all been abducted."

"You don't want to go to the authorities with this?" Cannon asked.

"Our friend was promised that if he told anyone about this, his sisters would be sold into slavery or killed. Victor is working on finding out who took them. We are presently occupied with our own mission. Will you accept?"

"We accept. We will need intel and possibly set up with weapons." Cannon stated.

"Victor is already on the hunt. As soon as he has information for you, he will share. If you need weapons, the Toma team will be able to set you up. I will personally make sure they assist if needed. And I want to be kept in the loop on this one."