Part 194 Stunned Desire

sweetone6812 You updated today, and I went nuts on my comments. You told me it was okay to make so many. I hope you realize that was giving me license to have word vomit on your story right? :). Hehehe.

Part 194 - Wednesday December 18th

Sang's POV

It was decided that no one would be staying the night at the Morgan residence. Not even Victor. Too much of a risk with how unstable George seems to be acting these days.

Everyone went to their homes, except Victor and I went to Nathan's house. When I was done getting ready for bed, I all of a sudden was nervous. I think it was the fact that we have all seen each other naked and now when I sleep sandwiched between two of the guys, will I even be able to sleep? Or will I be too consumed with picturing them naked to even allow for sleep? And when I wake up in the morning, feeling one of them pressed into my back with morning wood, as they call it, will I be able to just ignore it?

I was worrying my lip as I climbed into the bed. Nathan was getting ready for bed and Victor was already in bed waiting for me. We both laid on our sides facing each other. His hand went around my waist as he scoot in closer to me, pulling my front against his front. "My father is a bastard, Princess. Please ignore him and any threats he throws out. I only have one year left until I am legally old enough to leave that hell hole, otherwise known as my home."

"It doesn't concern you at all that he might try to keep you from all of us, or keep us out of your life?"

He kissed me with a gentle kiss on the lips, "no, he doesn't worry me because I know Mr. B would never allow it to happen. In case you didn't notice, even in Mr. B's most vulnerable state, George didn't phase him at all." Victor mentioning Mr. B's vulnerable state caused me to blush a deep red. Again, the image of all nine of my guys lined up in front of me, dripping wet and their magnificent naked bodies. Every one of their backsides were so tight, I could have bounced quarters off of them all night long. That would be a cool party trick!

"What did you say to make Peanut turn red, Vic?" Nathan asked, pulling me out of my fantasy, he was laughing as he turned off the light and climbed into bed behind me. Nathan pressed his front completely against my back from my head all the way to my toes. I really was sandwiched between the boys now. And I loved the way it made me feel.

"I was just telling her to ignore George and that Mr. B would never let him get away with anything." Victor explained.

"But that wouldn't cause her to blush. Peanut?" Nathan's voice dropped to a sexy whisper, "what were you thinking about?"

I sat there quietly, I am not telling him I wanted to see if a quarter would actually bounce off his and his brother's naked butts. Nope, not happening. My silence only spurred them on to ask more questions.

Victor brushed his lips long my cheek bone with a feathers touch, as he asked, "were you thinking about earlier tonight, Princess?" My breathing shallowed out into little gasps of breath.

"Mmmm, eeehhh." My voice doesn't seem to be working at the moments. How embarrassing!

"What was that Peanut?" Nathan kissed the crook of my neck, his fingers tracing across my clavicle to the hollow in my neck. He began drawing little circles right there. "Did you enjoy the display of the male form presented to you?" His body vibrated with his laughter.

I felt Victor sliding his foot between my legs. My breath let out of me, "hhhhhhh".

"We enjoyed the display of the female form, too. You are simply breathtaking." Victor murmured, his lips on the corner of my mouth. I got carried away in the feel of them pressed into me, their light touches, the almost kisses and the sensuous words that flowed so freely from their kiss worthy mouths. I hooked my leg over Victor's hip, using my heal to press his body closer to mine. Turning my head just slightly, I made contact with Victor's lips. The kiss was so soft and warm and gentle, like he is worshipping my lips instead of kissing them.