Part 73

Part 73

Sean's POV

I went by Victor's house to pick up Gabe to take him to go get his drivers license. He couldn't go yesterday because it was a Sunday. And I also volunteered to come get him myself so I could see my Pookie this morning.

Maybe she will want to get her reward from me. I could go for more kissing. Now we all know that she loves us and we love her and everyone is on board with the plan. Nothing can stop the kissing now.

Yesterday after water wars, she had practically felt us up when deciding who won. I had to have a cold shower last night. This morning, I needed another cold shower due to the explicit dreams I had about Pookie last night. This is going to be a long 6 months until the school year is over. I groan internally.

To not touch Pookie when she is around me will kill me. Maybe we can figure out what Hendricks is up to before the end of the school year and pull Sang out of there with us.

I stopped thinking about Hendricks when Pookie came into the kitchen. She lit up when she saw me and gave me a hug and peck on the lips. That's it? That's all I get?

"Pookie, I need more than that. I won't be able to touch you at school and I need something to tide me over until the next time I can touch you."

She pouted her lip out a little, "I forgot about school. I don't like that school will keep us apart."

Holding her tight to my body I kissed her lips, stoking my tongue over her them. She opened in invitation and I took it. I tasted every bit of her tongue. Minty! Like toothpaste. I ran my hand down her back and over her right ass cheek. Perfect fit! I gave a little squeeze and she squealed. I pulled away from the kiss, pecked her lips once, twice, and a lingering third time.

"That should be enough until the end of the school day." I said.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Does that mean I get the pleasure of a kiss like that before and after school daily?"

"I will give you more than that whenever you want." I said waggling my eyebrows.

Victor and Gabriel were right behind Sang. "Doc, don't hog the goods!" Gabe said and spun Sang around to kiss her. He moved from her lips to kissing her neck, then licked up the length of her neck and quietly said, "mine."

I raised my eyebrow at that. Did he really think he could lay claim to her? Maybe it was just a playful thing between them. I'll have to ask him on our way to the Department of Motor Vehicles.

"Trouble you look terrific! Now go have fun with Victor and the others at school. Doc and I will be there as soon as I get my license."

She was in a navy blue skirt that hit mid-thigh in the front and came down to her knees in the back. She was wearing a light pink button down shirt that was fitted to her body. She had on a tan belt and tan boots that hit just below her knee. As cute as she was in her outfit, She would look better with her clothes in a heap on the ground.

"Have a good day at school Pookie. I'll see you in my class. I'll be the guy at the front trying to ignore you and failing miserably."

She giggled and I leaned in for a goodbye quick kiss.

"Bye Trouble. See you at lunch." Gabe said to her and quickly gave her another kiss.

"So Gabe, did Sang ask either you or Victor for her reward?"

"No. We got up, ate, got dressed and you got here. What do you think she will ask for?"

"I don't know, but I hope it involves lots of kissing and maybe a little groping too."

"Do you think she is ready for that Doc?"

"We always need to keep ourselves in check. The instant she hesitates or even voices a NO, we need to back off. Even if we are wanting more."

"That's the hardest part Doc. Once I start kissing her, I stop thinking with my brain and start thinking with my dick."

"Your not alone Gabe. And that hesitation on her part won't last forever. Right now it feels like forever, but in the grand scheme of things, it will be a blip on the timeline of our lives."