Part 64

Part 64

North's POV

After pooling all our tickets together we had 31,283 tickets. The biggest ticket item was 30,000 and that was an Xbox. But Sang Baby doesn't need an Xbox. We already have one at everyone's place. And she doesn't live at her house anymore.

The next most expensive items was a pair of beats headphones. They were 25,000 tickets. Most of the guys were discussing whether we should get her the Xbox and keep it as a spare for when one of the others dies,

"Baby doesn't need or want an Xbox. What about those hot pink beats?" I said pointing to the next highest prize. Looking at Baby her eyes got a little wide and I think she likes those better.

"Fuck yea! Let's get her those!" Gabe shouted.

"Sang Baby, will you accept this prize from all nine of us?" I ask her while holding her face in my hands.

"If that what you want North Star, then yes. Meanie?" She looks over at him, "are you sure you don't want the prize? It is your birthday after all."

"No, I want you to have it. And every time you use them, you can remember the fun we are having today."

"Gabe can have the leftover 6,100 tickets to get something." Silas slapped Meanie on the back as he said it.

"I'll get that Xbox game." It was 5700 tickets. "Luke, now is your chance to get some candy. There are 400 tickets left."

"You little shit!" I yelled at him. "Do not encourage his unhealthy lifestyle. You you want to make him fat or put him in an early grave?" Sang touched my back and I calmed down a bit.

"Please North Star, just let him have some candy. I bet he will share it, so he won't have that much." I did notice that the king size candy bars are 200 tickets.

"Fine Baby. But he has to share it with the others." Luke quickly grabbed a king size Kit Kat and a king size Reese's peanut butter cups.

"Look North, this one has protein!" He smiled at me. I might be the younger brother, but he acted younger, most of the time. He handed me a Reese's and I ate it so the others would see I was trying to relax.

Luke gave Nathan and Silas a Reese's cup too and ate the last one himself. Then he broke the Kit Kat into sticks. He gave them to Mr. B, Doc, Kota, Victor, Sang and Gabe one and he ate the last 2. I guess I can't complain too much. He had one Reese's cup and 2 Kit Kat sticks.

"Now that you're all fucked up on sugar, let's go play laser tag."

"Team captains will be Sang and Silas. You two did the worst at Arcades." Mr. B stated.

"Mr. Blackbourne, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if I don't pick them. Can I defer my captain status?"

"Sang... You are a part of us now, and at times that means picking people to help you. No one will be hurt if they don't get picked. Because next time they will be picked. This is good experience for you. Learn to trust yourself and us."

Baby nodded her head agreeing to be team Captain.

"Sang picks first. Since she did the worst." He almost broke out into a smile about that.

"North" I stepped next to her.

"Kota" Silas rumbled.

"Owen"

"Gabriel"

"Nathan"

"Victor"

"Luke"

"I got Doc" Silas ended the picks.

My team was Sang, Mr. B, Nathan, Luke and I. Not bad. Luke really is good at this type of thing and Mr. B is a strategist. Nathan and I are the shooters and Sang will most likely be the distraction. As long as she is not distracting our own team.