Part 93

Part 93

Kota's POV

I woke up to the beautiful sight of Ten still holding my hand. Her ankle was crossed over mine. Nathan was still out cold pressed in tightly behind her. I counted the fingers I could see 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. That was all I could see. The others were tucked underneath my waist.

I studied every curve of her lips, the angle of her jaw, the shape of her ear, the long lashes on her eyelids that were hiding her gorgeous eyes, the shape of her small nose that I love to rub with my own, the curves of her body starting from her shoulder, the full breasts that are perfect, curving in to her petite waist and then back out to her hips. She is small but with an hourglass shape.

Sang started twitching and sniffing the air. She is just so cute when she does that. I was smiling like the fool in love that I am.

"Did I wake you?" She asked with concern.

"No, I have been up for a while now and was just watching you sleep. Sorry if my staring caused you to wake up."

"It didn't. I was just done sleeping. What time is it?"

"6:30, we need to be dressed, have eaten and ready to go by 8:30 so you have time still." I assured her.

"I just need to go use the restroom, but don't go anywhere yet. Ok?" She asked with her hands up in stopping motion towards me.

"Yes ma'am." I saluted her in a teasing way. When she went into the bathroom I ran out into the hall to go use the half bathroom myself. I knew I would be fast.

When I came back in her room, I could here her turning off the water. I jumped back into her bed and got back into the position I was in before she left. That action rocked the bed and woke Nathan up.

"Where's Peanut?" He asked in alarm, bolting upright.

"Relax, Honey. I'm right here." She crawled over the top of him to get back in bed. Nathan grabbed her around the waist and snarled into her neck as he rolled her back into the middle. I laughed at the playful mood they were both in this morning.

"Is that funny 52?" She asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"It's not funny, it's cute!"

"And is this cute?" She asked as she jumped landing flat on top of me. "I squish you!"

"Ha ha ha. You could never squish me Ten. You are as light as a feather."

"But with my help," Nathan said as he climbed on top of Sang, "we can squish Kota AND make a Sang Sandwich!" He was laying on top of Sang, but I could tell he was holding most of his weight in a military press.

"Ok Ten! Mercy." I exclaimed, even though she still wasn't actually hurting me. But she was turning me on.

Nathan rolled off and I grabbed Sang around her back and rolled to put her back in between us. Keeping my arms firmly around her I leaned in kissing her collar bone and neck. Trailing my tongue across the top of her breasts that were showing from her tank top. Nathan pulled her hair out of the way and kissed under her ear, along her jaw then leaning over her began kissing her mouth.

She was clutching my arms so tightly and moaning out are names on a breath. If I wasn't 'up' before, I was now. I am sure Nathan is too. Let's face it, the morning always has us guys 'up' with wood.

Before we get too carried away, or too worked up, I playfully swat Ten's ass. She yelped. "We need to go eat and get ready still, and if we continue on the way we are, we will be staying in this bed all day."