Part 27

Part 27

Sang's POV

I woke up and found Honey was spooning me with his arm around my waist and Kota had his hand tangled in my hair and holding one of my hands. I must have fallen asleep watching the movie Captian America with them but I don't remember coming to bed or even being brought to bed.

I tried to wriggle out of their holds without waking them. "Go back to sleep Peanut." Honey grumbled. I smiled at his North-like attitude in the morning.

"Come on, let's go make breakfast. He and the rest of the guys are much more pleasant when they have food in their stomachs." Kota whispered to me.

He helped untangle me from Nathan and I followed him out of the room. He quietly closed the door behind us so we wouldn't wake Nathan up making noises. What I didn't expect was Kota to grab me and spin me around with my back against the wall. He had both hands on either side of my head and his body about an inch away from mine.

"Good morning sweetie. I hope you slept well. I know I had good dreams sleeping next to you and holding your hand." He closed the distance between our lips and kissed me slowly and sweetly. I smoothed my hands over his hips and placed my palms on the small of his back.

I think I sighed as he made a guttural growl noise from his chest. At that he leaned his body against mine and every part of my body seems to be alive right now. What a way to wake up!

All too soon, Kota pulled away from the contact and took me into the kitchen to help him get breakfast ready. "Does your mom get upset with you sleeping away from home so often?"

"No, she knows I spend the night with Nathan at least once a week because he doesn't have a parent around. And she knows I am busy with the guys and working assignments for the Academy. She has learned not to ask a lot of questions. I sometimes feel bad that I'm not always around for Jessica but I am helping her out in ways she would never understand."

He was telling me all of this as he made some bacon. "Do you want to try something new I saw on the internet for breakfast?" I asked him.

"What is it? And does it have bacon, because I am already cooking that." He responded.

"Yes, it does. So you put pancake batter in the pan in long ovals, place a slice of bacon on top and then drizzle more pancake batter on top of the bacon. Once they are cooked, each pancake oval has bacon inside it." I explained.

"Ok, sounds good. Let's do it. But don't tell Nathan it has the bacon in it." He said with a sly smile. I just giggled in response.

We had just finished making the pancake/bacon sticks when Honey entered the kitchen. "What's for breakfast? Smells like bacon!"

"Sorry, Sang and I ate all the bacon, but there are pancakes in oval stick shapes." He said while holding one up to show what he meant.

"Why aren't they normal circle pancakes?" Honey asked.

"I just wanted to try something different." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

Honey scrunched up his face in a 'yuck' kind of face. "Don't look like that until you try them." Kota was laughing at how Nathan looked. Honey put three pancake sticks on his plate and poured syrup on them. Then he cut a piece and looked surprised as there was a crunch noise.

"Did you burn it or something? Why are the pancakes making that noise?" He asked with concern. Kota watched Nathan intently.

"Just take a bite!" I huff.

As he bites into it, his eyes grow big as he realizes what I had done to breakfast. "Do you like it?" I ask.

"This is really good! Why haven't we done this before?" Honey asked.

"I just saw this on the internet the other day. How could we have made them before if I didn't know about them?" I asked him.

"They are good. And North will be happy to know you ate pancakes without chocolate chips in them." Nathan said.

"Hurry up, we don't want to be late to school." Kota commanded.

I hurried and got ready for the day. I put on a pale purple Demi bra and matching bikini cut panties. I needed the Demi bra because the light weight sweater I am going to wear has a v-neck that cuts a little low. The sweater is a faux wrap sweater in a Kelly green color. And I picked my straight jean skirt that hits me mid thigh to pair with it. I found a pair of just below knee height brown riding boots that I thought would complete the outfit.

"Beautiful as always." Kota said as we made our way to the car.

"You look cute Peanut." Nathan told me as he helped me into the front seat. He sat in the back.

We got to school and Nathan pulled me along to the courtyard. We wait as the others arrive.

Meanie was happy with my choice in clothes. "That sweater really brings out the color in your eyes."

"I'm glad you like it, because you are the one to pick it out." I said with a laugh.

"When are you going to get your hands on my hair?" He asked while waggling his eyebrows.

"I'm free today, what about you?" I wink back.

"Oy, Victor...Sang and I are coming home with you after school is f**king over."

"That is fine by me." Victor responded and looked at me with smoldering eyes.

The bell rang and we had to get to class.