Part 47

Part 47

Friday after school

Luke's POV

We all left Sang in Mr. B's office because she is spending the afternoon and night with Him and Doc. She kissed me on the cheek. Not where I wanted, but I'll take it.

I know I get lost in my daydreams, but my daydreams are good! Instead of kissing me on the cheek, Sang would have kissed me on the mouth. Our tongues would have wrestled. And she would have yanked my shirt off, popping the buttons in the process. Then her delicate fingers would have traced over my abs down to my pants.

I would slowly unbutton her shirt, letting my fingers graze over her skin. Once I was done unbuttoning her shirt, I would pull back from the kiss to look at her body and I opened the shirt and exposed her bra to me. Of course her bra would be a powder blue lace that just barely hid her nipples from sight.

Then I would unzip the skirt and lower it to the ground. Since this would put me on my knees, I would let my fingers trace up her legs from her feet to her matching powder blue lace thong. Leaning forward I would kiss her belly button as I ran my fingers over the waistband of her thong. I wouldn't remove her panties, just feel the edge of them. I want her to be comfortable being naked with me. If that means I get naked first, so be it.

As I stand up I would kiss up her abs, then between her breast, up the length of her neck, across her jaw to her ear. I want to kiss every inch of her sweet body. Raising my hand to her bra, I would run my pointer finger over the edge of the material starting in between her breasts, over the curve of her voluptuousness to the strap. Gently lowering the strap from her shoulder, I would kiss where the strap had been.

Her hands would undo my belt. Unhook the button and lower my zipper. As my pants fall to the floor I reach around to unhook her bra with expert skill.

"Luke! Bro! Stop daydreaming!" Ah man! It was just at the good part. We were in the car and I don't even remember walking to the car, or climbing in.

"What North? You interrupted my thoughts."

"Can we ask you a question, about Sang?" Silas asked me from the passenger seat. I was in the back.

"Ask away."

"How do you feel about Sang?" North asked with all seriousness.

"She's great. Why do you want to know?"

"That's not what he's asking Luke. To North she is his Sang Baby, to me she is Aggele Mou. What is she to you?"

"Is this your way of telling me to back off? You two gang up and intimidate the littler guys so the two of you can duke it out like Gladiators for who she gets to date?"

"I swear! You watch too much TV. No, we are not fighting to the death over Sang. Shit! This is why I cannot talk to him." North said looking at Silas. Silas put his hand on North's shoulder to calm him down.

I was confused about what they wanted to know. "What exactly are you getting at?"

"Point blank, Luke, do you love Sang?" North asked me.

I wasn't sure if I should answer them honestly or not. Looking at North, I don't see any humor in his face, but he doesn't look angry either. Silas looks calm and that's when I know I have to be honest with them. "Yes, I love her. I will forever love her. I am sorry if this upsets either of you."

They both smiled at me. Is this a joke? I looked between the two, my eyebrow raised in question.

"Don't worry. We are not upset. We want you to love her." Silas began.

"Yea, Mr. B has a plan and the only way we can keep Sang is if we all love her. Do you have a problem with me loving her? With Silas loving her? With Gabe loving her? With everyone loving her?"

"I thought we were already doing that! Everyone is already kissing on her, cuddling with her, hell, we are all even sleeping with her. Not in the way I am sure each of us wants, but you get my drift. So yea! I'm good with everyone loving her."

They both began laughing. "Fuck! Why didn't you say anything?" North loudly proclaimed.

"I didn't know I needed to say anything. I can't tell if Sang knows we all love her. Sometimes I think she does, but then other times she looks nervous or embarrassed to be kissing someone or holding someone's hand or sitting in someone's lap. Do we get to tell her?"

"Everyone doesn't know about the plan yet. And we need your help on that." Silas said.

"Who doesn't know?"

"Gabe and Kota." Silas answered.

"I am NOT telling Kota! He will have me do hours or give me shit jobs for forever if I tell him."

"Mr. B is telling him. We need you to talk to Gabe." North stated.

Oh, I get it. They think because I am his best friend he will take it better from me. That's probably true, but it is still hard to tell your bestie that you both love the same girl. And then to convince him that this is a good thing.

I can do this! My Forever will be mine, well, forever if we all agree to this. All for one, and one for all. Or should I say..... All for Sang, and Sang for All!