Part 92

Part 92

Nathan's POV

Today is Sunday November 24th. The Sunday before Thanksgiving. Being at an NFL game is fucking awesome! Even better than being at a professional football game, sitting in a private box suite while watching the game with your girlfriend and your brothers.

There are only eight seats right up by the glass that separates us from the rest of the fans. Four in front and four right behind that. So we are taking turns with who sits where. Mr. B already explained that he didn't want Sang in the front row, because cameras like to film people in the box suites. The rest of the box suite has a TV, 2 arm chairs and one love seat to watch the game like you are at home. Why would you want to watch the game on TV when it is being played right in front of you? It doesn't compute for me.

There is a long table with plates and a buffet of food fit to feed about 50 people. In our case, to feed 9 bottomless pits and one tiny girl that hardly eats anything. There are hot dogs, green chili burgers, make your own supreme nachos, chicken wings (bar-b-que, buffalo, lemon garlic and teriyaki), seasoned steak fries, fresh fruit platters, vegetable tray with dip, a popcorn machine and nuts.

On a small table near the door is the dessert table with an assortment of cookies and brownies. The table sits on top of a small freezer stocked with ice cream sandwiches, real fruit bars, and mini ice cream cups. North growled at Luke and Sang when they got near the dessert table. Peanut picked up a brownie, looked right at North, growled a cute little kitty-cat sound (I know she was trying to sound more like a lion, but really...look at her), and then took a big bite of the brownie.

"Peanut! That was so funny! Come sit here with me!" I was on the back row of seats and she sat in my lap. She held up her brownie to my mouth and I took a bite. This food was magnificent. Usually stadium food is gross and overpriced.

I am not really a Carolina Panther's fan, but I plan on cheering them on as if they have been my favorite team of all time. At the end of the first quarter the score was tied 7 - 7. Peanut had sat on my lap, Gabe's lap and Kota's lap.

At the end of the second quarter the score was 10-14 Buccaneers. Peanut had enjoyed the field goal the Panthers made when she was sitting on Silas' lap. He jumped up throwing her in the air and caught her on the way down. She was laughing uncontrollably. Victor watched Peanut the whole time she was in his lap, stroking her hair and arms.

Instead of watching the halftime show of cheerleader girls wearing practically nothing, we walked around to see some of the shops and displays. The usher at our private box suite asked us if we wanted to meet the team after the game. Mr. B accepted the offer. Today is a day of Pure awesomeness!

During the third quarter North claimed Sang to sit with him. He was getting a little agitated waiting his turn but once she had sat with him he calmed right down. Mr. B got to have some Sang time too. Although, we quickly realized that the camera man had focused on our box. Victor stood up next the the window and waved for the camera. He was on the Jumbotron. Mr. B had quickly moved Sang to the couches keeping her out of sight. At the end of the quarter the score was 16-17 Buccaneers. This game was intense.

The fourth quarter had the crowd at deafening volume levels and we had glass separating us from them. Luke had Sang sit with him, but they chose to sit at the couches. With North paying attention to the game I saw they were stuffing their faces with sweets. She is going to be sick with the amount of sugar he was feeding her. When Doc got Sang he exclaimed, "finally! I get my Pookie! Did you save the best for last?"

"Umm, what? I...ummm." Sang fumbled.

"She doesn't have a favorite Doc. That's what makes her so great. We are all equal in her heart." Kota answered for her.

"Well said, Mr. Lee. Dr. Green, if you can refrain from trying to force Miss Sorenson choose a favorite, we can get back to an enjoyable vacation."

In the final minute of the game the Panthers scored a field goal to win the game 19-17. Sang was cheering, "yay, yay, yay" and she was bouncing as she cheered. All of us stared at the girl of our dreams...bouncing. That is the best sight EVER!!!

When the game was over the usher told us to follow him. He took us down to the home team locker room. I thought there was going to be a waiting area for us inside but there wasn't. When we entered, there were guys in towels, guys in sports underwear, guys in only jock straps and a few were stepping out of the showers drying their hair with their only towel.

Gabe was quick to cover Sang's eyes. He took in what we were seeing faster than I did. He turned her to face him. "Trouble, you don't want to see what I can see. Big football players sweaty asses."

Peanut blushed a deep red and covered her own eyes with her hands and leaned her face into Gabe's chest. Most girls would have protested and insisted on taking a look. Not our sweet innocent Peanut. Yet another reason I love her so much.

A couple of the key players came over, with clothes on, and greeted our group blocking the view of naked men. They all wanted to meet Sang. Commenting how pretty she was and she must have an interesting story if she is alone with 9 guys. Victor cut them off quickly, "she is my guest for the concert I am performing on Thanksgiving."

We received a couple, "oh's", "oops", "my bad" and one "forgive them for being Neanderthals".

Mr. B had texted our party bus driver, Larry, on where to pick us up at. We made our way to the East gate where Larry was waiting with our bus. People were crowding around it to look and take pictures with their phones. We made our protective circle around Sang to block anyone getting a view of her and got on the bus.

Gabe decided that we needed to have music playing as we drove back to the house. He motioned for Sang to join him in dancing. "Oy, why doesn't this party bus have a pole to dance with?"

"Poles are for strippers, not family vacations." Victor told him straight faced.

We all agreed and Gabe dropped the issue. Everyone was having a great night and most of the guys were talking about playing pool or sitting in the hot tub or watching a movie in the media room. Peanut had sat down next to Kota, tired from dancing, and leaned her head on his shoulder. He scooped her up and cradled her like a Baby. She fell to sleep in his lap.

"You guys can all stay up doing what you want. I am going to bed with Peanut."

"Me too." Kota interjected. "What time are we to be up and ready?"

"We are headed to the U.S. National Whitewater Center. We will wear fatigues, as they are best for our activities. We want to be there at 9am. That means we need to eat and be ready to go by 8:30am."

At the house, Kota carried a sleeping Sang into her room and I followed right behind. As he layer her on the bed Gabe hurried in. "You two go change and get ready, I'll get Trouble to change."

We raced up the stairs and changed in record time. Both of us went into the bathroom to brush our teeth and use the facility, not caring the other was in there. "Ten looked happy today."

"You mean Peanut looked Sexy today!"

Kota laughed. "Yes she did. That dress this morning..." He looked wistful.

"Her bouncing tonight at the end of the game......" The vision behind my eyelids is exquisite. "Let's go sleep with our girl."

"Ungh! Don't put thoughts like that in my head. It will make for a hard nights sleep." Kota joked with a straight face.

"Ha ha! Since meeting Peanut, what night HASN'T been a hard nights sleep?"

We hurried back downstairs and Gabe was just coming out of Sang's room. "Sleep well boys in the firm bed. Don't make the morning hard by getting up late. Otherwise, Sang will be a handful." He said with a chuckle.

Bastard! Peanut was already in the middle of the huge bed, her body limp with sleep. We each climbed in next to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled without opening her eyes. Turning toward Kota, she reached her hand out to him. I spooned her with my arm around her waist. Kota placed her hand on his chest, lacing their fingers together. All warm and cozy, we fell asleep quickly.