Part 182 Getting in the Festive Mood

Part 182 - Sunday December 15th

Sang's POV

"It's time to get up Baby. We have the breakfast shift at the diner." North said quietly as he ran his hand through my hair. I peeked my eyes open at him and he was already showered and looking dapper. I could still feel Nathan's arm around my waist so I wriggled around to break free without waking him up.

We left the bedroom and I asked, "How long do I have before we need to be there?"

"You have twenty minutes. I'll get you some breakfast while you get ready." I nodded and went straight to the bathroom. I bathed, scrubbed, shaved and cleansed all 2000 body parts as quickly as I could. I ran a brush through my wet hair and pulled it out of my face with a barrette on he side. I don't have time to dry it properly.

Dressed in the Bob's diner black polo shirt and a jean skirt, I decided to put on some fun Christmas tights. I had found them in the drawer Nathan kept my intimates and socks in. These ones were red and white candy cane striped. I figured, might as well have fun at work, right?

When I made my way into the kitchen, North chuckled as he said, "Baby! What are you wearing?"

"Just some fun Christmas tights I found with my things." I stuck my leg out to show off my find.

"I'm not sure if I should lick you or start singing Christmas songs." He grumbled as he handed me a breakfast sandwich and pulled me toward the front door.

"You could do both, you know." I kept a straight face.

North abruptly stopped and spun back around to face me, causing me to run into him. He kissed me and licked across my lips with a moan. Then through a deep grumbly voice he poorly sang, "I'm dreaming of a Sang Christmas, just like the one I'm kissing now." His lips descended on mine again and I giggled.

"Do you think there is a Santa hat anywhere at the diner?" I asked as we broke apart.

"Nah Baby, but we can get Luke to bring you one. I can tell we are going to have to beat the pervs off today."

"Oh, don't be a grinch North. Everything will be fine. It's Sunday, so the patrons are different. You know, Sunday church goers and lazy risers for brunch. And now, with people in the Holiday spirit, there will be lots of laughter and Christmas cheer. Time to get in the Christmas mood North Star." I told him while pulling on his arm to lighten up.

When we walked in the back kitchen entrance Uncle looked at my legs and started chuckling. "Little Bird! Don't you look festive! We need more of that around here."

"Well, those out on the floor could maybe wear Santa hats or something." I offered and Uncle looked at me with his twinkly eyes all lit up.

"I'm already on it Uncle. Luke will be bringing Santa hats in an hour." North informed us, showing his phone screen as proof he has been in communication with Luke.