Part 161 Sexual Chocolate

Part 161 - Saturday Dec. 7th

Owen's POV

I watched Luke and Gabriel feed My Love the decadent dessert and turn her on even more by kissing her and licking her neck. I wanted to join in but decided to just watch my younger brothers for now. I felt myself get hard all over again. It seems that tonight I am destined to have blue balls and an erect dick that is determined to show itself to Sang.

I felt Sang approach me from behind, after listening to Sean practically have an orgasm on the couch next to me. I know he was already wound up from watching her eat the dessert and it wouldn't take much for Sang to push Sean over the edge. I wasn't sure how much more I could listen to before I sought her out myself to find release.

She whispered in my ear, "Do you want the full OIAB dessert experience?"

I swallowed so I could answer without my voice cracking, "Yes ma'am." I really liked this take charge Sang.

The song "Somebody" by Depeche Mode was still playing from when she fed Sean. Luke and his mood music... Nice touch. I have to remember to thank him later and use that tactic myself in the future.

I felt Sang's hand on my face as she tipped my head back to rest against the couch. Not being able to see anything makes me feel a little excited and anxious all at once. But this is the girl of my dreams and I trust her completely. Whatever she wants, I will give.

She traced her fingers around the outline of my lips, sending tingles throughout my body. Sang ran her tongue around the shell of my ear as she commanded me to "open up".

"As you wish." I stated and opened my mouth. I felt the cold edge of a spoon touch the tip of my tongue. I just sat there waiting, breathing, to find my control. The spoon slipped fully into my mouth and I closed my lips around the spoon. As the mousse hit my tongue, I first noticed the texture. Smooth and creamy. Next I experienced the perfect mixture of flavors. A semi-sweet chocolate, not too sweet and not too bitter.

Just like Luke described before, there was a flavor explosion in my mouth with the new flavor hint of coffee. "Mmmmm, God Yes!" I groaned. The music changed to Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On". I wanted to laugh at that song choice, but it was how I was feeling at the moment.

Sang ran her hands, palm down, over my chest and over my nipples that hardened under her touch. Then she scrapped her nails back up my chest. "Do you want more?" She husked. I would be an idiot to tell her no. Although I noticed her question can be taken more than one way.

"As much as you are willing to give." There, let her think on that. Although, if she asked me to strip off my clothes and pose like Michelangelo' David statue, I would do that in a heartbeat. And she would not be disappointed to see I am better endowed than the David statue.

I had opened my mouth for whatever Sang gave me. This time, she put the spoonful in my mouth upside down. The mousse was on my tongue. As soon as she pulled the spoon out I felt her lips on my mouth. She was kissing and licking my lips and I wanted her tongue inside my mouth.

I opened my mouth and her tongue immediately found entrance. She was upside down from me. Sang was standing behind me and this was a completely different sexual feeling to kiss upside down. I like this a lot. I have always wondered about that after watching the Spider-Man movie but didn't have someone I wanted to be that intimate with, at the time. Sure, I've had sex, but kissing is a different level of intimacy. And kissing Sang, like this, right now..."Fuck yes!"

I heard Sean chuckle and realized I said that out loud. I reached up and grabbed the back of Sang's head to deepen the kiss. Tasting her with the OIAB dessert...well it was enough to almost make me blow my load. I dropped my hands and ended the kiss. "I love you Miss Sorenson" a gentle kiss, "Sang" another nibble kiss, "my love" I purred.