Part 28

Part 28

Gabriel's POV

After telling Victor that Trouble and I are going to his place after school the bell rang to go to home room. What s**t timing that was. I just want home room to get over already so I can flirt with Trouble some more in English.

I try to think up some things I could do to seduce her without being obvious to people outside our family. Maybe I can play with the blonde hair I have. Drawing her attention to playing with my hair. Something that will make her want to run her fingers through my God Damn hair.

Finally! The bell rang. I rushed out of the school as fast as I could from the second floor and made my way to the English trailer. I wanted to get there before Trouble got there. Ah f**k, Trouble is causing me trouble and she isn't even here with me.

As I entered English I noticed that somehow I had managed to get here before her. I quickly sat in my seat, leaned back with my legs out straight, ankles crossed and 'absently' twirling the blond hairs, between my pointer finger and my middle finder, that shape my face.

For this to work I have to look lost in thought rather than watching the door to see my gorgeous Trouble float in the room. Just keep it all simple Gabe! I know what I'm doing, I can do this! I try psyching myself up.

"Meanie? How did you get here before us? And what are you thinking about?" She ask me.

I wait just a moment before reacting, "what? Oh, oy, your here Trouble." Smiling my best smile.

She tilted her head at me in confusion and scrunched her eyebrows.

"You, lost in a daydream? I don't believe it." Luke just had to make a comment. Trouble looked between him and me. I spoke to Luke through my eyes, "f**k off! I am planning my afternoon with trouble."

Luke laughed and said with his eyes back, "sorry, enjoy some Trouble time."

"Ignore them Sang. I always do." Kota was saying to Trouble. S**t! How did I forget he is in this class too? No, you can't f**king ignore me Trouble. I want you to be thinking about spending time with me later.

I looked back at Trouble and she had a tentative smile on her face. In my best James Dean move I gave her the 'sexy smile' and ran my hand through my hair. Blending all the blonde into the brown hair. Sending vibes her way, 'you know you want to touch my hair'.

I saw Trouble bite her lip and her eyes lit up. Hallelujah! It worked. Think on that all day Trouble!!! "Time for class Trouble. So pay attention." I stage whisper. And give her the wink!

As class progressed I could feel Trouble looking at me, but I wanted her to keep looking so I didn't make eye contact. I just let her look. Oh f**k yea! We will have some fun today!

Class ended and we walked out to wait for North. She leaned her lower back against the railing. I stood right next to her and reached my hand behind her back to run my fingers through her hair that laid on her back. "I love your gorgeous hair Trouble."

North was about 5 feet away from us and I leaned my shoulder into her, "see you at lunch." And turned to walk away.

This s**t school sucks! Now I have to wait until lunch to see her again. I know where my thoughts will be all day. Where they always are, on Trouble. Ha ha. Her name fits so well...trouble always causes me trouble.

At lunch Silas and Nathan sat on either side of Sang. Victor held my attention most of the time. He wanted to know what we were doing today at his house. I told him we needed to stop by Sang's house after school to pick up some clothes for her. Occasionally, I noticed Trouble would look at me from the corner of her eye. And the look I caught was desire.

I can't help the goofy grin that creeps across my face. Victor narrows his eyes at me. "What are you planning?"

"It has just been a while since I had any Trouble time. I am excited to spend some time with her without everyone else around. You know?" I say to him.

"Yea, I get it. I need my Princess time, too. Good news is, my parents are supposed to be at a high society charity function tonight until well after midnight. I hope they choose to stay away for the night, but if not, we need to keep a close eye on Princess in the morning. I don't want my dad anywhere near her."

"No s**t Sherlock! He won't get near her." I confirmed. The bell sounded for classes to resume. "Damn, never enough time!"

In P. E. the coaches explained we have to run the mile for a timed test. If you were slower than 12 minutes, you fail. 8 minutes or less was an A, between 8-10 minutes was a B, and 10-12 minutes was a C.

Nathan wasn't worried at all. He likes to run and the slowest I have ever seen him run a mile is 7 minutes. I hate running, but I can do it under 8 minutes. Trouble looks worried.

"Trouble, just remember...the best part of running is stopping. The quicker you run, the quicker you can stop." We were definitely going to need showers after this class.

"Oy Trouble! Afterward, at Victor's house, you can take a bubble bath in his huge tub. And after, I will wash your hair for you." That seemed to brighten her face up.

"And can I wash yours?" She asked me eagerly.

"Abso-f**king-lutely! Maybe we should grab your bikini before we go to Victor's. We can get in the tub and wash each other's hair."

Trouble had a far away look and she started to blush. When she came around she looked at me and had a worried or guilty look. What was going through her mind?

I was about to ask but the coaches blew the horn for us to begin our run. I'll have to ask her later what that worried/guilty look was about. Right now Nathan and I are focused on making sure to get Sang across the finish line in 8 minutes or less.