Part 172 From Bad to Worse

I have to let you know, there is a lot of cussing in this one. I don't see the guys reacting with "fiddle sticks" or "fooy" and it having the same feel. This day is not over, but it was really getting lengthy.

Part 172-  Friday Dec. 13th

Sang's POV

"I can't believe it is Friday already!"  We were waiting in the courtyard for school to start.  This week has gone by fast.  It was the last week of learning anything since next week will be midterms.  Everyone was busy.  

Victor had a ton of concerts which meant Gabriel was busy those times too.  Kota or Owen always accompanied Victor to lend their support, busy.  Luke, Silas and Nathan were always working at the diner to pick up the slack of North not being there, double busy.  Sean was either at the hospital, the school or catching up on sleep, triple busy.

Most days North and I would hang out at Nathan's house, we were on homework duty.  Kota had told North "you might not be able to run around and lift things but you can still contribute and do homework."  I wanted to protest but I knew better.  I just didn't like homework duty.

I get to work at the diner right after school for about three hours and then Silas is taking me out to pay up his reward.  I had found there was a twilight carriage ride that took you around to see all the historical sights around Charelston.  I don't know if he has done the touristy thing or not, being that he is not from here, but I thought this could be fun.

"It might be Friday, Peanut, but you are forgetting the most important thing about this Friday."

"What's that Honey?"

"It is Friday the 13th!  Today is the day all the freaky things happen and all the bad monsters come out to play."

North smacked the back of his head, "did you just fucking jinx her?  You and your goddamn horror movies has you spouting all kinds of shit!"

"Jeez, I was just playing North!"

"Aggele will be fine.  She is with all of us at school, she is at the diner after and with me tonight.  Nothing can happen to her."

FAMOUS LAST WORDS!

Luke's POV

Why did Silas have to go and say that?  'Aggele will be fine.  She is with all of us.  Nothing can happen to her.'  IDIOT!!!

First, in homeroom, that scumbag Dan (I think that's his name) came over to Cupcake, even though she is sitting between North and I, and touches grabs a lock of her hair.  "Want to come over tonight?  My parents are out of town."  North and I were in action so fast, we didn't even think.

I slapped his hand from her head and North slammed his back down on the desk next to us. "Don't you EVER fucking touch her again!"