Part 62

Part 62

Luke's POV

Our original plan was to go play laser tag right after we drove go-karts, but after North made Blaze bring the cars in for a pit stop check, it put us behind about 30 minutes from our original plan. If we played laser tag now, we would have a really late lunch. So instead we decided to go to the bounce room until we eat.

"This is probably a better plan anyway. We would probably throw up if we came to the bounce room after lunch." Nathan said as we entered.

This room is completely awesome! There is a bounce house obstacle course with Velcro all over it. First you have to climb a cargo net to the platform. Then swing across the foam pit (in case you fall) on a rope, once you land there is an 8 foot wall to climb with the assistance of a rope ladder (and the wall is covered in Velcro). On the other side of the wall is a tunnel to climb through with Velcro strips inside the tube. And finally a rock climbing wall type thing to the top of the slide. And you slide to the finish.

It might all sound like a typical obstacle course, but when the whole thing is a blow up bounce house... It squishes and moves on you. And I forgot to add, you wear a Velcro suit so that you stick to parts of it. This place is almost a good as a candy store!

I look over at my Forever and she looks excited and nervous all wrapped in one. "Don't worry Forever. It is all bouncy so you can't get hurt."

"I've just never seen anything like it!" She exclaims.

"There are trampolines and a foam pit over on that side of the room if you would rather just do that." Victor told her.

"No fucking way! Trouble would get into trouble if she goes off doing her own activity."

"One of us would just go play with her over there." Doc answered Gabe but waggled his eyebrows at Cupcake.

"I really want to try this, I think." Sang responded and that was enough to get everyone moving further into the room.

"We have the Velcro suits over here. And everyone needs to remove their shoes but leave your sock on." Some employee was instructing us to follow him. He looked back at Silas and then took a second look at Sang.

"Our largest suit might be a little short on you" he was pointing to Silas, " and you might need to wear one of the kid sizes." He pointed at my tiny cupcake. She rolled her eyes at his comment. He is right though, sometimes I think I can just pick her up and put her in my pocket. Or at least put her in Silas' pocket.

"Don't worry Peanut, you aren't to tiny to hang out with us."

"You can race two at a time but the next two cannot go until the first two have slid down the slide. I am Cade and down at the slide is Ashlynn. She will take your Velcro suit when you are done and we are both here if you need any assistance."

"Do you have a stopwatch?" I asked Cade.

"Ha ha, of course I do. Everyone wants to know how fast they are. If you look up on the far wall, at the end of the slide, the scoreboard will give you your times. So stay on your side of the slide at the end, unless you want to help the other person win. Ha ha."

We all got into our Velcro suits and poor Silas really is just too big sometimes. The pant legs only come down to his mid calf and the arms only hit him just below the elbow. We all look like skydivers covered in Velcro strips.

We went back to the start and Mr. B suggested that since Silas lost go-karts that he could pick who he raced against. Our friendly fun was going to be an all day competition.